Lifesavers Musk Flavor

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Kays1968
eBay name: htcx3

Lifesavers Musk Flavor

Post by Kays1968 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:23 pm

Alright. Simply stated, I've bought a half-dozen or so Aussie rations over the past few years, and one of the unique items I was hoping to experience were the Musk Lifesavers. I haven't come across any of these in the rations I've enjoyed, so I finally gave in and purchased a lot of six rolls of these New Zealand produced candies just to have the experience. I've opened and sampled one of the rolls, and I have to say, one is enough.

That leaves me with five more rolls. Expiration date on all of them is mid-2022. I still find the singular experience fascinating, and the flavor unique, and as a member of this community I would love to hear feedback from other members. When I searched video reviews, I found very little. So, I'd like to make an offer.

For anyone who would be willing to post a review of the Lifesavers Musk flavored candies, either on YouTube (preferably) or through mreinfo reviews (perfectly acceptable), I will send you one roll of candies, no cost. US only. PM me.

I really am looking forward to hearing what other community members have to say about this strange, unique candy experience.

-Zed

SubLife89

Re: Lifesavers Musk Flavor

Post by SubLife89 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:17 pm

I found them very... interesting. Haha! They taste like cologne smells, and the flavor lingers for a long time after.