[SOLD] Brown Bag MRE Desserts - Various Items

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Scott-GA

[SOLD] Brown Bag MRE Desserts - Various Items

Post by Scott-GA » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:14 pm

In my post Estate Sale Purchase - Late 80's Prepper I described (among other things) how an individual had stripped brown bag MRE's of their heavy wet pack components, inserted freeze dried meat or Mountain House meals and then resealed the MRE Bags. The effort seemed to be an attempt to make home assembled LRP packages ...and he made quite a few of them.

I have stripped out the components from these resealed MRE brown bags and generally I will be keeping the Freeze Dried items. The rest will probably be offered here at some point but I have no idea if there will be any interest in any of these components.

My attempt to sell these items are complicated by the lack of "comparables" either on eBay or here for these items. It's not too surprising that these sorts of things are not often found by themselves. Forgive me if I'm out of line with my pricing as I am operating blind as to the market.

I am offering the following dessert items as a package:

2021 07 05 - Desserts 01.jpg
2021 07 05 - Desserts 02.jpg
6 Brownies, Chocolate Covered

2021 07 05 - Desserts 03.jpg
2021 07 05 - Desserts 04.jpg
3 Cookie Bar, Chocolate Covered

2021 07 05 - Desserts 05.jpg
2021 07 05 - Desserts 06.jpg
4 Cookies, Chocolate Covered

2021 07 05 - Desserts 07.jpg
1 Oatmeal Cookie Bar

Asking $20 + shipping.

These will be shipped using the cheapest USPS (or whatever) rates I can find. The weight is between 1 and 2 pounds.

Esample: Using a USPS Regional Rate Box A from my location in Georgia to Seattle Washington costs $8.34.
I would say for shipping to anyone in the lower 48 of the USA the postage would be that or lower.

I am aware that meat products might cause issues for international shipments but I don't know if these items would be problematic or not. I would think not but I have no experience in this regard.

Scott
Last edited by Scott-GA on Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:54 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Scott-GA

Re: [SELL] Brown Bag MRE Desserts - Various Items

Post by Scott-GA » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:18 pm

Operator error caused me to make a clone of the above post when I tried to add the following sentence. Apparently one cannot delete an entire post in this forum so...

If interested in the above items, please send me a Private Message.

Scott

Scott-GA

Re: [SOLD] Brown Bag MRE Desserts - Various Items

Post by Scott-GA » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:55 pm

Scott-GA wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:18 pm
Operator error caused me to make a clone of the above post when I tried to add the following sentence. Apparently one cannot delete an entire post in this forum so...

If interested in the above items, please send me a Private Message.

Scott

Scott-GA

Re: [SOLD] Brown Bag MRE Desserts - Various Items

Post by Scott-GA » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:55 pm

These items have sold.