Indonesian rations for sale - actual thread

Buying, selling, and trading rations
paintballer4lfe
eBay name: paintballer4lfe09

Re: Indonesian rations for sale - actual thread

Post by paintballer4lfe » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:13 am

Just wanted to update his thread so people can know he is legit with what he has to sell and I had zero issues getting it through customs and shipped here. I have attached pictures of the box prior to opening as well as items in the box and outside of the box for an idea of what to ask for when you purchase for him in terms of packaging.

Box was a little crushed from USPS and Singapore Postal. Not a big fan of the colored duct tape but it worked well holding the rest of the box together, tore some of the box off from the actual ration even after attempting to not pull off the color and paper.

So obviously when I go to review these the pictures are going to be very high res and taken with an actual camera not my phone. Highly recommend doing business with Victor.

Victor_88

Post by Victor_88 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:38 am

gentlemen

indonesian rations were off the market for a while due to reasons

they are now back on the market, but in a very small amount

currently from my vendors i have the following

4 x t2p 24 hour rations : stated date of expiry is 31 jan 2022
fd-3 600 gram large powdered drink mixes packs
cookies,cereals etc supplements

please revert any interest to battlemaster365@hotmail.com

all orders sent from me from my location have reached america untouched so far :)

Victor_88

Post by Victor_88 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:55 am

Gentlemen, recently a order for t2p rations from my suppliers ended up with t2sp rations being sent instead
These are basically the same as t2p rations, except each is lighter and the rice is premixed together with the food in a can.
t2p rations are 2.1 kg each, t2sp rations are slightly near 1650 grams

Expiration date on these are given as jan 2022

please revert any interested to battlemaster365@hotmail.com

Only 3 show as still being available.
Attachments
20211126_212531.jpg
20211126_211724.jpg
20211126_211714.jpg

steve1989
eBay name: -

Post by steve1989 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 pm

Bro...
You're out here peddling your wares yet you still haven't sent my order? I paid back in June.

Fulfill my $250 order. I even refrained from filing a police report on you buddy. I had full option of filing on you before I decided to close the PayPal dispute after you begged me to.

Cortexmelon

Post by Cortexmelon » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:22 pm

steve1989 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 pm
Bro...
You're out here peddling your wares yet you still haven't sent my order? I paid back in June.

Fulfill my $250 order. I even refrained from filing a police report on you buddy. I had full option of filing on you before I decided to close the PayPal dispute after you begged me to.
I definitely had a shady vibe from these the second they all got posted..

paintballer4lfe

Post by paintballer4lfe » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:24 pm

steve1989 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:15 pm
Bro...

Oof he told me he sent you items lol, guess he lied.

After I got the rations delivered he tried to get me to send the police ration to you for free because he could no longer get them which I'm sure is still the issue. I'm sorry but I had to say no, I'm sorry he did not refund you instead since he could not fulfil your order. He stopped trying to get me to send you my ration for free after I told him no a few times and then told me he was selling Chinese rations now, hyped the hot pot style up to me which I'm not really trying to buy.

Sorry to hear he did not do the right thing and refund you.

steve1989
eBay name: -

Post by steve1989 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:52 pm

I didn't like it at ALL that he kept trying to get your Police rat back like that. I'm not joking dude... he was trying me so hard with all sorts of yammering. Not a fan of taking other reviewers rations.. especially like that! It was uncomfortable.

1 of 3 orders were successful.

Order 1 was in 2017. He allowed customs to remove the liquid desserts from Singapore 24hrs. A $300 order. Let em rip those out. Coulda just said no thanks and took the stuff back home and say sorry Steve, we gotta try plan B or no dice because these customs guys don't play around. I would've been cool with that. But no, he forces em out regardless of being complete and sticks me with paying anyway. It was Western Union. Dude never provides his real name so I'm stuck doing the payment twice after having to get his actual Singapore name. Cost me an extra trip out & $20.

Then he comes back 4 years later. Not Battlemaster365 anymore. He's now Victor_88.

Singapore shipment arrived safely. Was like $200 or something for a few rations and freebee Singapore rat fruit bars. They were delaminating and inedible for the most part, but the thought was really there.

'Ol Victor is by this point quite enthusiastic that he'll score free advertising and sell lots of rations. So he plasters the forums with posts and attempts to be one of the fellas.

Well you know what?
I don't buy it for a second quite frankly. I'm calling it right now as I sip a nice cup of Army mochachino from 1995.

Those posts were mostly advertising rations he wasn't actually able to fulfill. The China connect was what failed for him, and instead of refunding me after I patiently waited, he fiddled around and made odd excuses. Weirdest part was how he kept referring to his successfully delivered Singapore parcels. It's like.. okay nice deal dudearoonie but you know what? That doesn't mean this particular purchase was taken care of.

Then after I drop the PayPal dispute that lays out like 10 different options of action... most being legal.. dropped after he knew it was about to go down. After this.. he writes to me and asks a question.

He asks me if I want him to fulfill the order still!

You've read this correctly.

He asked me if I wanted the product that I paid for back in June.

Heck, I'll give Vic another chance. You know why? I love rations! We need supply to hobbyists and this guy just might have what it takes to provide. But you know Victor, you need to step it up on that Chinese supply or refund me and anyone else who paid you for an order that's not been fulfilled yet. Thank you.

paintballer4lfe

Post by paintballer4lfe » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm

steve1989 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:52 pm
I didn't like it at ALL that he kept trying to get your Police rat back like that. I'm not joking dude... he was trying me so hard with all sorts of yammering. Not a fan of taking other reviewers rations.. especially like that! It was uncomfortable.

1 of 3 orders were successful.

Order 1 was in 2017. He allowed customs to remove the liquid desserts from Singapore 24hrs. A $300 order. Let em rip those out. Coulda just said no thanks and took the stuff back home and say sorry Steve, we gotta try plan B or no dice because these customs guys don't play around. I would've been cool with that. But no, he forces em out regardless of being complete and sticks me with paying anyway. It was Western Union. Dude never provides his real name so I'm stuck doing the payment twice after having to get his actual Singapore name. Cost me an extra trip out & $20.

Then he comes back 4 years later. Not Battlemaster365 anymore. He's now Victor_88.

Singapore shipment arrived safely. Was like $200 or something for a few rations and freebee Singapore rat fruit bars. They were delaminating and inedible for the most part, but the thought was really there.

'Ol Victor is by this point quite enthusiastic that he'll score free advertising and sell lots of rations. So he plasters the forums with posts and attempts to be one of the fellas.

Well you know what?
I don't buy it for a second quite frankly. I'm calling it right now as I sip a nice cup of Army mochachino from 1995.

Those posts were mostly advertising rations he wasn't actually able to fulfill. The China connect was what failed for him, and instead of refunding me after I patiently waited, he fiddled around and made odd excuses. Weirdest part was how he kept referring to his successfully delivered Singapore parcels. It's like.. okay nice deal dudearoonie but you know what? That doesn't mean this particular purchase was taken care of.

Then after I drop the PayPal dispute that lays out like 10 different options of action... most being legal.. dropped after he knew it was about to go down. After this.. he writes to me and asks a question.

He asks me if I want him to fulfill the order still!

You've read this correctly.

He asked me if I wanted the product that I paid for back in June.

Heck, I'll give Vic another chance. You know why? I love rations! We need supply to hobbyists and this guy just might have what it takes to provide. But you know Victor, you need to step it up on that Chinese supply or refund me and anyone else who paid you for an order that's not been fulfilled yet. Thank you.
Yes it was quite awkward having to tell him no a few times, nothing against you as I’m sure you understand. Didn’t know the back story about any of this but this all does make sense. He was pushing me a few times after he told me about the Chinese rations to buy again, I guess the I don’t have money to drop a few hundred bucks yet on another batch didn’t get through to him.

Weird he won’t just refund you, I ended up sending him 2 PayPal payments because I made a revision after the first payment which I’m glad I did. I sent the first payment for goods and he complained about the funds being held and the second payment was only like 100 bucks more so I sent that as friends which cheered up him quite fast.

I hope your money situation gets figured out, he seemed not this shady via direct email but that makes sense why he wouldn’t just keep the sales convo’s in PM’s on here.

elandil

Post by elandil » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:35 pm

paintballer4lfe wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm
[Snip]
Weird he won’t just refund you, I ended up sending him 2 PayPal payments because I made a revision after the first payment which I’m glad I did. I sent the first payment for goods and he complained about the funds being held and the second payment was only like 100 bucks more so I sent that as friends which cheered up him quite fast.
I'm sure it did....money sent as payments for goods not only charges him the transfer fees, but can be disputed.

Money sent as friends and family, not only does he not have fees on(you pay them for him) but it can't be disputed with PayPal.

paintballer4lfe

Post by paintballer4lfe » Sun Nov 28, 2021 5:13 pm

elandil wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:35 pm
paintballer4lfe wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:43 pm
[Snip]
I'm sure it did....money sent as payments for goods not only charges him the transfer fees, but can be disputed.

Money sent as friends and family, not only does he not have fees on(you pay them for him) but it can't be disputed with PayPal.
Yes that's why I sent the first payment as goods for insurance if he screwed me.