New to MRE'S and your world.

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Bernard

New to MRE'S and your world.

Post by Bernard » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:42 am

Hi Bernard from South Africa. 40 years old police official. Brand new to mre and its world. Due to the pandemic i got into preparedness, for my family. Currently working on 3 bug outbags for us, so if anyone here can help with mre and items, i would really appreciate it. i can maybe cover shipping, as our economy is in collapse, but i want to make a contribution. Sorry if not allowed.

housil

Re: New to MRE'S and your world.

Post by housil » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:02 pm

Welcome to forums

Jim_M1988
eBay name: Jim_M1988

Post by Jim_M1988 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:30 pm

Bernard wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:42 am
Hi Bernard from South Africa. 40 years old police official. Brand new to mre and its world. Due to the pandemic i got into preparedness, for my family. Currently working on 3 bug outbags for us, so if anyone here can help with mre and items, i would really appreciate it. i can maybe cover shipping, as our economy is in collapse, but i want to make a contribution. Sorry if not allowed.
Hey Bernard, welcome to the forums. Always nice to be a little prepared but I think honestly most people on here have to buy their own rations and definitely foot the shipping unfortunately. I don't know that anyone's able to get hold of them for free. Good luck all the same!

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:59 pm

Bernard wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:42 am
see Bart's post, should be able to get one or two SRs for shipping
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.