CALLING ALL NEWER/NEW USA RATION ENTHUSIASTS

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Dudeman253
eBay name: Dudeman253

CALLING ALL NEWER/NEW USA RATION ENTHUSIASTS

Post by Dudeman253 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:31 pm

Hello everyone my name is Dudeman. I know quite a few of the veteran ration enthusiasts. Awhile back I lucked upon a mega haul of vintage climate controlled brown/tan bag mre’s from roughly 1992/1996. Most of these rations have been very edible. Sometimes there is an item here or there that didn’t make it like the red tasters choice coffee but 1/2 the time even that has still be good with no caffeine crystallization. It’s not sry mild like many have thought. I have had it looked into and ins most the time the caffeine recrystalizing.
ANYWAYS TO THE POINT. I am going to help some new to newer ration enthusiasts out by giving away around 50-100 of these. Only people from MREINFO will know about this or be able to get there free one.

All I am asking is if you are one of the ones that gets one or two of these is that you cover the shipping cost on your mre. I have wanted to help out newcomers to the hobby and get them a ration that they could really eat not a horribly stored one from joe smoe that’s been in his 100+ degree shed for the last 30 years lol.

If you would like one and are newer to hobby please post in this topic if you are willing to cover shipping.

Thanks and god bless

Saj1992

Re: CALLING ALL NEWER/NEW USA RATION ENTHUSIASTS

Post by Saj1992 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:36 pm

I appreciate the offer, how nice of you! I can cover the shipping. I’m looking for a brown one with the heater included.

TheMaus

Post by TheMaus » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:39 pm

How generous of you! :shock: :D
People i Reccomend : ViperGTS,Steve1989,KML1989,Dvalin

MOST WANTED MRES:
Full MCI With Smokes, Italian MRE With Cordiale, Emergence parachute Rations, PM me if you have any of these please :D

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:41 pm

I'd like one or two menus. Either the 92 menu 6, the 93-96 menu 6, or the menu 5 from any year. I can pay for shipping. I've only been in this hobby for 2 months, is that new enough? :lol:
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

Canadian Trucker

Post by Canadian Trucker » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:04 pm

GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:41 pm
I'd like one or two menus. Either the 92 menu 6, the 93-96 menu 6, or the menu 5 from any year. I can pay for shipping. I've only been in this hobby for 2 months, is that new enough? :lol:
Retard

Smitty

Post by Smitty » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:05 pm

CT, hahaha.

A generous offer, dudeman. Hope some folks get to experience how cool these are.
Last edited by Smitty on Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

Canadian Trucker

Post by Canadian Trucker » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Canadian Trucker wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:04 pm
GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Retard
DudeMan is giving you this for free, and you’re gonna tell him what he will be sending you?? You get what you get, Hope it’s Tuna 😂😂😂

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:25 pm

Canadian Trucker wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:05 pm
Canadian Trucker wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:04 pm
GunnarTheFeisty wrote:
Retard
DudeMan is giving you this for free, and you’re gonna tell him what he will be sending you?? You get what you get, Hope it’s Tuna 😂😂😂
hey, I'll take tuna!
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

needmorechicken

Post by needmorechicken » Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:35 pm

Hey Dudeman, it's so generous of you to do this for the newbies.

I would love to add just about anything to my collection, I'm pretty new to this and only have a handful of newer USA MRE's and a couple foreign ones but this is my only real hobby. I recently spent a month in the hospital and I'm still dealing with some health issues so I can't work and I'm really struggling to continuously grow my collection. I'm pretty young still but I have a birthday next week and all I've asked my family for are some new rations to try :)

I could definitely try to work something out to cover shipping costs for this amazing opportunity
What did the sick casket say to the other sick casket?..
"that you coffin?"

Jim_M1988
eBay name: Jim_M1988

Post by Jim_M1988 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:04 pm

Hey Dudeman, very generous offer of you. I would be more than happy to pay postage. I'm in the UK though so not sure how steep that would be?
Equally, if there are a few people from the UK who would like them im happy to take a shipment and distribute it this end if that would work out cheaper for people.