WTB current Canadian IMP Menu #9 #15 or #17

Buying, selling, and trading rations
needmorechicken

WTB current Canadian IMP Menu #9 #15 or #17

Post by needmorechicken » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:44 pm

Hi everyone! Still getting familiar with things around here so I hope I go about this the right way.

This might be an oddly specific request but I'm currently searching for a few specific Canadian IMP menus. In order of desirability: Menu #17 Indian Chicken, #15 Southwestern Chipotle Chicken, or #9 Poutine.

I'm aware that over the years these Menu # have changed, that's not an issue and as far as the Poutine goes, preferably a DOP within the last 5 years. Shipping to United States (Pennsylvania). Money is tight so I might only be able to afford one or two of these and probably not all three.

Thanks in advance!
What did the sick casket say to the other sick casket?..
"that you coffin?"

RSMRE

Re: WTB current Canadian IMP Menu #9 #15 or #17

Post by RSMRE » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:27 pm

Just want to say I definitely recommend the Indian Chicken.....so delicious....was the first IMP I ever had and now that I think of it, I definitely want another in the future...here is a friendly bump though from a fellow Pennsylvanian...You may want to PM Donjuan_21....he is definitely recommended if he has any IMPs.
Sellers/Traders I recommend: ViperGTS x2, Salty Croc, donjuan_21,Sturm44,Ration_Man

needmorechicken

Post by needmorechicken » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:57 pm

Thank you for the recommendation! So far I've only tried US ones so I'm very eager to get my hands on an IMP or two. Still looking.

Eastern PA btw :D
What did the sick casket say to the other sick casket?..
"that you coffin?"

RSMRE

Post by RSMRE » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:06 pm

needmorechicken wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:57 pm
Thank you for the recommendation! So far I've only tried US ones so I'm very eager to get my hands on an IMP or two. Still looking.

Eastern PA btw :D
nice, I used to live in Berks County....now living in Huntingdon County...miss the area immensely :D
Sellers/Traders I recommend: ViperGTS x2, Salty Croc, donjuan_21,Sturm44,Ration_Man