Rare russian mountain rations

Buying, selling, and trading rations
prado67
eBay name: Praddo83

Rare russian mountain rations

Post by prado67 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:50 am

In a week I will have 5 rare Russian mountain rations. It was quite difficult to find them, but it's worth it - the rations are very high in calories and delicious. The manufacturer JSC "KONSERVSUSHPROD", Starodub, Bryansk region.
Weight: 2.3 kg. Energy value: ~21000 kJ, calorie: 5031-5045 kcal. In the composition of 5 chocolate, chocolate-nut paste, fruit stick, porridge with raisins, does not require cooking,soups and a lot of tasty and nutritious.
Total in the composition of such rations 2 menu. I don't know what my menu will be. But rations real, military, I very much wait for their delivery from the North Caucasus, from Chechnya, just in that region we have all mountain crews and divisions.
The photo shows one of the two menus.
A good shelf life until 2020.Who is interested, please contact.
NOTE! For those who asks me this FSB ration or not. Answer-NO ! FSB mountain rations are available in hard green plastic boxes ONLY!
Attachments
3.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
4.jpg
Last edited by prado67 on Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dear forumites, upon purchase of rations I don't bear responsibility for passing by a parcel of customs authorities of the USA,Canada and other countries. You make all purchases at own risk. Please consider it at the order of rations :wink:

prado67

Re: Rare russian mountain rations

Post by prado67 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:11 am

Pre-sale of these rations is over. If someone who pre-ordered them refuses or I decide to sell one more, I'll let you know. Thank you for your attention
Dear forumites, upon purchase of rations I don't bear responsibility for passing by a parcel of customs authorities of the USA,Canada and other countries. You make all purchases at own risk. Please consider it at the order of rations :wink:

prado67

Post by prado67 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:49 am

Finally came the rations in the amount of 6 pieces. I hope I get them on Monday. Now all organizations are closed from Thursday to Monday in connection with the celebration of Victory Day. After receiving I will contact with all who left pre-orders.

prado67

Post by prado67 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:57 am

I finally got them today. And I'll start sending it to everyone who ordered it.
If someone will be interest, according to this rations, contact me and I will try to find.
With best wishes, Alexey
Attachments
28.jpg
25.jpg

prado67

Post by prado67 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:30 am

In the presence of 2 mountain rations

prado67

Post by prado67 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:05 am

1 ration left

prado67

Post by prado67 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:34 pm

5 Russian mountain rations are available

prado67

Post by prado67 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:46 am

4 rations left :D

DonJa

Post by DonJa » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:57 pm

PM sent

prado67

Post by prado67 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:34 am

Pm reply :D