EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Buying, selling, and trading rations
gschultz9

Re: EBAY Asshat of the Month Award

Post by gschultz9 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:53 pm

Cdevaney wrote:I win. Not a ration, but this is ridiculous. IMG_5657.JPG
That IS ridiculous! But, even though the price is a tad on the high side (to say the least), my favorite part of that listing is the fact that the item is listed as "Used"! Not what you want to hear when shopping for toilet paper!

Hankvanr

Post by Hankvanr » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Should have kept mine and sold it for $152 and it expired in 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITALIAN-24HR-MI ... 2503458015
Attachments
Untitled.png

sourwes
eBay name: sourwes

Post by sourwes » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:44 pm

In wats6831's defense; that item is an auction , not a fixed price item. Buyers are free to bid whatever they are willing to spend on it. I'm glad he's gonna get a great price! While it's a little out of my price range, I wouldn't mind having it myself :D
it is what it is....

wats6831
eBay name: MREmountain

Post by wats6831 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:20 pm

Hankvanr wrote:Should have kept mine and sold it for $152 and it expired in 2013

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITALIAN-24HR-MI ... 2503458015

I'm honored to be considered for any award!

Check out the bottom of the description and last few pictures. The ration is actually 2016 best by. You might try actually reading the description and/or viewing the photos.

I don't mind being called an asshat, I just want the reason to be correct! :lol: That price is low frankly, barely more than a "regular" Italian module.

Also, keep in mind I do something almost no one does: I LEAVE THE LABELS ON :shock:

Some additional reasons you may have wanted to keep yours:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITALIAN-24HR-MI ... OSwWxNYvIs~

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MRE-Italian-24h ... Swol5YwMNc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ITALIAN-24HR-MI ... SwTuJYp7mk

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:18 pm

Auctions are auctions. People sell, but people don't have to buy. Personally, I say congrats to Wats for getting such a profitable price.

Concerning Wats, I can say this; as a customer he is always quick to pay. As a seller, the items I have ordered from him, some coming from overseas, have always arrived in under a week.

The last thing I will say is this; I have only chosen two people to be resellers for my products, and he is one of them. The vetting process is extensive.

I am sure that he, like myself and many others, has done things in the past to require being called an Asshat. But this isn't one of those times. Just my opinion.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

Droodog

Post by Droodog » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:17 pm

why is the seller the asshat when the jackwagons get into a bidding war because they gotta have it now--

cavguy

Post by cavguy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:23 pm

That is crazy someone would pay that much for my arch nemesis.... the Italian ration!

I also agree, the price it sold for had nothing to do with the seller! eBay gets people hyped up ready to go spend that $$... I think the winner will take his Bugatti car out to the local city park and really enjoy that Italian ration, while reminiscing of the Italian Amalfi coast!
Last edited by cavguy on Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

parafireboy
eBay name: parafireboy

Post by parafireboy » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:16 am

This one has nothing to do with the seller. He's clear about what he's offering, and what people end up bidding for it is totally out of his control. I've worked with wats6831 multiple times, and he's built a solid reputation.

kwiklot

Post by kwiklot » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:46 am

I think the real travesty is wats proclaims it to be widely regarded as the best combat ration in the world ROFL expensive and hard to find perhaps but the eastern Bloc countries shit all over it as well as the French and dutch and Germans. Rarity doesn't make it taste any better unfortunately.

As a seller wats is not the eBay asshat of the month here.

wats6831
eBay name: MREmountain

Post by wats6831 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:52 pm

kwiklot wrote:I think the real travesty is wats proclaims it to be widely regarded as the best combat ration in the world ROFL expensive and hard to find perhaps but the eastern Bloc countries shit all over it as well as the French and dutch and Germans. Rarity doesn't make it taste any better unfortunately.

As a seller wats is not the eBay asshat of the month here.
Any military ration with a shot of cordial has to be one of, if not the best in the world, in my opinion. I mean that's just badass. :lol:

Myself I"m all about that cappucino.... :D