Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Buying, selling, and trading rations
cmbtmdc

Treesuit FSR

Post by cmbtmdc » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:14 am

Just wanted to do a quick post regarding forum member Treesuit's FSR prototype. I am thoroughly impressed with the cost effectiveness and quality of his product. For only $12 bucks you get literally a 3500 calorie 24 hour ration which includes a ton of high energy food and beverages to eat on the go. I bought four FSR's for less than $65.00 included shipping which is a heck of a deal considering these are 24 hour rations. It should be noted there is a LOT of food in these and they are perfect to have in case of an emergency. Keep them in your bug-out-bag or vehicle, and they are perfect for any outdoor activity. These rations also include an accessory pack similar to the one's found in the MRE, but they also include a dental kit which is ingenious. I am totally and thoroughly impressed. I am probably going to buy six more to give to my family and friends to keep in their vehicles. Anyone ever seen that show "I Shouldn't Be Alive"? These people would never have had a worry in the world if only they had packed a few of these rations. I am totally serious about that. Thank you Treasuit for such a smart product. Good job. :D

desperado

Re: Treesuit FSR

Post by desperado » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 am

Cool! Pics or a link?

Brett

housil

Re: Treesuit FSR

Post by housil » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 am

desperado wrote:Cool! Pics or a link?
Yep: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4118

Treesuit

Re: Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Post by Treesuit » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:47 am

cmbtmdc,

Thanks for your kind words and glad to hear your satisfied with you rations.

ak70g2

Post by ak70g2 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:59 am

Got today the long awaited Bypah's parcel. 110% satisfaction. I'll have to be creative for payback. My father, heavy smoker, was overwhelmed by Bypahs' chewing tobbaco. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
'cuz hunting ain't catch and release...

Bypah

Post by Bypah » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm

ak70g2 wrote:Got today the long awaited Bypah's parcel. 110% satisfaction. I'll have to be creative for payback. My father, heavy smoker, was overwhelmed by Bypahs' chewing tobbaco. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Glad to read it finally arrived intact and unscathed by Romanian customs :D :D :D
the chew? He got possibly one of the best in the market per my father-in-law which is a chew user. :wink:
Enjoy!
:mrgreen:
"Live long and prosper..."

cavguy

Post by cavguy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:02 am

Just wanted to say trade with Norge went perfect! He is a great guy to deal with too!

ak70g2

Post by ak70g2 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:16 am

cavguy wrote:Just wanted to say trade with Norge went perfect! He is a great guy to deal with too!
Glad to see that Norge is still alive... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
'cuz hunting ain't catch and release...

sw342pd
eBay name: sw342pd

Post by sw342pd » Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:33 pm

Today I received two parcels (just after one week) from Luis0449 an I can say, perfect trade! :mrgreen:
Thanks to him - I hope he`ll be satisfied with my sending also!
So I now in stock with a bunch of spanish rations, if anyone wants to trade with me?!?

regards,

Lars
"forge ahead"

luis0449
eBay name: LUIS0449

Post by luis0449 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi people.

I`ve conducted some trading with sw342pd and I have to say that it`s been a real pleasure doing business with him.

The parcel arrived this morning and it was full of stuff and it was just amazing.

As I said a real pleasure.

Thanks Lars.

Luis0449
Rations Reviewed: USA, spanish, french, UK, german, denmark
Rations I am interested: WWII, Vietnam era, Russia, Israel, Italy, South America Countries