Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Buying, selling, and trading rations
MR.EMAN

Re: Feedback - Buy/Sell/Trade

Post by MR.EMAN » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Another deal completed with Soviet Kazimir. Said he'd ship either Monday or Tuesday this week, and lo and behold a box of RCIR's arrived this morning.

Treesuit

Post by Treesuit » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Had another great de :mrgreen: al with deperado. After all the cases I have sold him I figure he'll be in great shape when the next typhoon hits or economic diaster...

desperado

Post by desperado » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Thanks again Treesuit! Appreciate you meeting me! Has anyone bought as many cases as I have? I'm just glad the wife and kids like MREs as much as I do!

Brett

biscuits brown

Post by biscuits brown » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:59 pm

My first modest trade :D
I could not have picked a finer first partner than Housil.

I got some Scho- Ka- Kola the chocolate for grown ups :D and O kindly padded the container out with a few little MRE goodies.

Housils the man.

Cheers mate.

MR.EMAN

Post by MR.EMAN » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Just wanted to add an update to a trade I did with Soviet Kazimir. About a month ago, I bought some RCIR's from him, and at the time in one of his IM's he mentioned he could possibly throw in a few extras. When my package arrived it was just what I paid for, and quite truthfully, I was ok with just getting the RCIR's I paid for, anything else was a bonus. Well, I had not thought anything about it since, and yesterday I went out to check the mail, and I was surprised to see a flat rate box, from him. I opened it up and inside was a Brit 24 hour ration box filled with assorted items, like candy, crackers, soup etc, and an entree from both Brit and French rations. Also included was a nice handwritten note thanking me for my purchase. I had a lousy Monday at work, and needless to say, that there made my day. Thanks again Kazimir, for the followup, very much appreciated!! 8)

SteveUK
eBay name: Cheetsy

Post by SteveUK » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:48 am

Sorry Jubifahrer for the late posting, but many thanks for his sending me some Brown US MREs for my Gulf War One display. He also kindly put some extra individual items in the box.
Thanks also to Treesuit who went above and beyond in tracking down some non-MRE items for me. I have some European MREs for him.
SteveUK :D

Apollo-11

Post by Apollo-11 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:39 am

Once again, Treesuit comes through! 8)
"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message... however, several million electrons were greatly inconvenienced."

Apollo-11

Post by Apollo-11 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 pm

This is just getting redundant, but I had yet another great transaction with Treesuit!
"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message... however, several million electrons were greatly inconvenienced."

Treesuit

Post by Treesuit » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:22 pm

Apollo-11,

Man, you are sure are a regular to my Mre case sales. Glad to have you back.

SteveUK,

Glad to be of service for those cammie nets, hey if you have some UK rations give me a PM and let me know, thanks

DMSTacticalSupply
eBay name: medicman32

Post by DMSTacticalSupply » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 pm

+1 for Treesuit!
Mike