FOR SALE

Buying, selling, and trading rations
Casper11

Re: FOR SALE

Post by Casper11 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 pm

Actually, all the boxes i have now are UNOPENED, sorry. they are though - Case's A & B - menus 1-12 and 13-24.

if i break open a box it will be harder to sell them as most folks, from what i can gather, want full unopened cases. ebay has a lot of pics of people selling meals seprate - if that helps.

they are inspection dates of 04/11 and 05/11

wstrnsky

Post by wstrnsky » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:15 am

Actually... no it only answers part of my original question Casper11..... but wait you never got the question did you ... my bad. :roll:

As you can see I also sent the PM to myself to make sure it went through.

I wish there was a way to get a full copy of the PM to post on the thread. But these copy and pastes will have to do.

# 1

Delete messageQuote message Re: FOR SALE
Sent: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:59 pm
To: wstrnsky Casper11

Subject: FOR SALE

Casper11 wrote:
Located in Houston TX. Attached photo.

Current price for a single case, an A and B case together, shipping weight and Zip code please for shipping estimates.

My zip code is 59808.

Thanks !!!
wstrnsky

Private message

wstrnsky wrote:Subject: FOR SALE
Casper11 wrote:Located in Houston TX. Attached photo.

Current price for a single case, an A and B case together, shipping weight and Zip code please for shipping estimates.

My zip code is 59808.

Thanks !!!

Does that answer your question Casper11?????

Hmm ... ok then why not respond to the post in the thread, instead of waiting til 2 weeks later. I checked the thread for a response from you. Do you not check your own For Sale thread for possible customers and try to establish communication?? If you didn't know what a PM was why not say so in the thread and ask to be contacted through your email link only. I would have gladly done so. You may ask why not just send you an email in the first place? Good question. It is easier for some like me to keep the communication channel open in one place like these forums. I should have seen that you only had a few posts under your belt (all involed in selling something). I have less then 30 myself and have figured out how to use these forums. I should have recognized this and used your email link but as a buyer it is easier for me to use these forums here. If you had been a known member here this might have all been eliminated and benifit of doubt given. Plus you had your product listed For Sale here.

Anyway..... there is an option on these forums for PM ( Private Messages or Personal Messages) that will notify you via email telling you that you have a PM (Private Message or Personal Message) here waiting for you. It is a setting found in your profile. An option for you maybe in the future as many prefer to trade or do buisness this way so as not to clutterup someones for sale thread. Plus it keeps details between the seller and buyer private. Example: I recieved one ( a PM) from one of the moderators about when I sent you the PM.

I got an email saying:

New private message has arrived "forums@mreinfo.com" <forums@mreinfo.com>
Hello wstrnsky,

You have received a new private message from "xxxxxxx(I changed)" to your account on
"MREInfo.com" with the following subject:

You can view your new message by clicking on the following link:

http://www (I deleted the link for this post )

You have requested that you be notified on this event, remember that you
can always choose not to be notified of new messages by changing the
appropriate setting in your profile.

Don't get your feathers ruffled Casper11, I hate seeing people get taken advantage of and it felt like it might be heading down that road. When a seller is seen not responding to a potential customers inquires about his product for almost 2 weeks it raises peoples suspicions. What kind of service and communication can they expect if a deal was struck and money were to change hands. We try to look out for eachother here as best we can.

Just so you know I am a SERIOUS BUYER. I have a good rating from other members here that I have done buisness with. Plus I have positive feedback in the Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback thread here in these forums. Also a PM in these forums is usually considered a REAL response, especially when there is a courtesy post made in the original thread stating that there was a PM sent. Maybe a REAL seller would take the time to explore and research the communication avenues of the places he posts his goods for sale on. I bet you know how to communicate with buyers on Ebay. These forums are not in the least that difficult.

I was really interested in purchasing two cases of each menu, 2 - A menus and 2 - B menus.

Oh well :| Time to look elsewhere. I bid you good luck in your future sales looks like you have a couple already,even with my questioning post.

To all moderators please feel free to delete this post if you feel it is to offensive. This is my response to Casper11 and his prior post about me and is my last comment about this thread. I usually am the first to admit when I am wrong and issue a public appoligy.
Last edited by wstrnsky on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Casper11

Post by Casper11 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:08 pm

Hmmm - Thanks.

jfko6
eBay name: jfk9

Post by jfko6 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:13 pm

The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

Casper11

Post by Casper11 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:38 am

Now that's about the funniest thing i've seen in awhile - i really hope your not implying something - i can tell you that anyone who has purchased any of the MRE's i've had for sale, here or on ebay, have recives exactly that - MRE's, not photo's of MRE's. they also were the exact description i said - dates and everything. So again, i hope you're not implying something.