Advertise this site more!!!

Feedback, comments, and suggestions for the website
Eddo36

Advertise this site more!!!

Post by Eddo36 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:07 pm

I bet more people will come here if they know about it.

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:33 am

Got any suggstions as to where/how to advertise?

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:55 am

Wow - apparently you do have some suggestions. :-) I just took a look at the site's hit counters and traffic is up about 6x over what it usually is. I don't know if that's your advertising (I saw your posting on militaryphotos.net) or if someone is just hitting the site with a spider. But if it's you - thanks!

Question for you - over at your posting on militaryphotos.net:

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/sh ... hp?t=78402

under your name, it says "Banned User". What's up with that?

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:57 am

Just saw your posting in the America's Army forums, too. I love that game! I haven't played a a number of months but I used it be on there a lot. Do you play often?

Eddo36

Post by Eddo36 » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:56 pm

Uh I don't play AA anymore. I play with Xbox 360 now and it rocks. Anyhow, I dunno why I got banned from MP, guess it was a stupid post I put about a kitten being stomped. It's only a temporary ban though, I'll be back in a month.

Anyhow, yeah visit other various online communities and advertise it there. Maybe military theme forum? Or maybe most military people are sick from eating MREs you can try other civilian sites? I'm not sure, never been a webmaster. Just get creative. :D

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:48 am

Eating all the MREs I could stand would be one benefit from joining the Army. I still find it amazing how most people find the taste of MREs disgusting. For me, a guy who eats tv dinners and pb&j most of the time...I find them just as tasty as any tv dinner currently on the market.

When friends or people ask me what an MRE tastes like I just tell them...taste just like tv dinner food to me.
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"