Site feedback welcome!

Feedback, comments, and suggestions for the website
kman
Site Admin

Site feedback welcome!

Post by kman » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:00 pm

While I always welcome email at [url=mailto://kman@mreinfo.com]kman@mreinfo.com[/url], feel free to post any comments, suggestions, or corrections here.
Last edited by kman on Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steve
inactive

Post by Steve » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:27 am

Hey, this forum is cool man!

Its so nice to see this website grow so quickly. Maybe someday it will get really popular.

The first time I came to this site was pretty interesting, I was surfing the net for a good MRE / Military ration site. This was on the top of the list on Google.

I clicked on it, and was amazed by all the helpful information on all these cool rations.

I'm a complete military ration freak, I just love em. I Have eaten so many MRE's I have gotten sick... digestive problems that were so bad I have had to take... ok nevermind I'm not going to get into that sorry.

Well, I have very odd hobbies. I Love rations as you know already, and I also collect medical kits. I have no idea why I do, but I have loved the whole Emergency Medical thing since I was 3.

I have over a hundred medical kits, and entire closet filled with em.

I have problems, what can I say.

I also love scalpels... for no real reason, theyre just fun to eat steak with and stuff, I've actually had to use one once, so I'm glad I have about 300 of them.

You never know when you will have about 642 people lined up at your door with near fatal wounds - demanding help or they will steal all of your cooking utensils... I tell ya people are going crazy these days... why do they want my shoes and cooking utensils?

Its not nice I tell ya, these fiends have to be beaten off with a stick, or a egg whipper... one or the other.

Maybe be hit in the head with a few tobasco sause bottles!

Ok I'm done rambling. Sorry about that.

:)
You lose one - you rig one.

- Captain Quint

Hi, my name is Steve and I ramble alot... for many reasons I wish to keep to myself. :)

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:44 am

Funny Steve, when I was younger I used to always like to get the toy medical kits. There was something about being a doctor that was fun. I am not into it anymore, but I sure as hell share your passion for MRE's!
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"

Steve
inactive

Post by Steve » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:42 am

Oh hey Dave, you asked me before on me eating over 350 MRE's, and over what timespan.

Yeah about 10 years. I love em sooooo much! GO CORN BEEF HASH! AAAA!
You lose one - you rig one.

- Captain Quint

Hi, my name is Steve and I ramble alot... for many reasons I wish to keep to myself. :)

DUKE NUKEM

Post by DUKE NUKEM » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:04 pm

Ahh....Ste...Ste...Steve Can you say in a heavy urbane british accent;
HELLO CLARISE

Nawt

copyright pictures from MREinfo

Post by Nawt » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:54 am

Hello Kman and fellow members,

I'd like to share some thoughts with you.

Would it be possible and a feasible option to protect the posted pictures from copying them? Somekind of "automatic copyright thingy".

The last few months it cought my attention that several people who're selling rations on online marketplaces are using pictures from the website or posted by members, without mentioning that. I find that somewhat un polite/unfair. Especially when they copyright the pictures from this website :shock: .

What are your thoughts about this?

Regards,

Nawt.