Thank you kman for this site

Feedback, comments, and suggestions for the website
desperado

Thank you kman for this site

Post by desperado » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

kman, i just wanted to tell you personally i appreciate you putting this site together. it's such a great reference and way to pass on information. and i've enjoyed the members i've met here. i definitely wouldn't have so many cases of mres in the garage if not for this great site. thanks!

brett

kman
Site Admin

Re: Thank you kman for this site

Post by kman » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Thanks, brett, I appreciate the kind words. And thanks to all the members here in the forums who are keeping the MRE and rations community alive and kicking!

ak70g2

Post by ak70g2 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:56 pm

Thank you, thank you, KMan! You're welcome! But you can put some new pages on the site? Norwegian/swedish and spanish cross my mind... I think our MRE museum curators (Norge and Housil) will lend you their right arms for help.

I hope I'll read something new sharing a beer with Cracker when he will be here.
'cuz hunting ain't catch and release...

Cracker
eBay name: tedtielemans

Post by Cracker » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:38 pm

I wouldn't mind translating some pages over time (to Dutch), if a few members would be willing to do that, KMAN would be able to offer the pages in more then one language. I think especially a japanese version would get a lot of hits.

But i doubt that it would come in handy, because it would cost a lot, without getting much in return.
Sure, someone may one day kill me with my own gun.
But they'll have to beat me to death with it because it's empty.

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.