Posting question / problem

Feedback, comments, and suggestions for the website
Kays1968
eBay name: htcx3

Posting question / problem

Post by Kays1968 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:37 pm

Hey all,

I have tried twice now, with two different rations, to post a (image and text, not video) review. Both times I got shut off at a certain point in writing them and the (partial) reviews would not post. I've read and re-read the faq page, and did a cursory look through postings in a few different forums, but I haven't seen anything that addresses this issue. So the direct question would be, Is there a limit to the length, number of images, or quantity of text allowed in review posts? Does anyone have any other suggestions as to what I might be doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me....

Kristen (Pittsburgh, PA)

kman
Site Admin

Re: Posting question / problem

Post by kman » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:13 pm

There is a limit of 12 images/attachments per post - and each of those has to be 5MB or smaller in size. I'm not aware of any limit of the amount of text you can post in a message...but I suppose there could be a buried setting somewhere if it's an encyclopedia-sized posting.

If you'd like, feel free to email me a copy of the text you're trying to post and all the attachments and I can give it a try myself to see where it's breaking.

Kays1968
eBay name: htcx3

Re: Posting question / problem

Post by Kays1968 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Thank you for the reply. That sounds like it's probably the issue. I'll take a look at the posts and figure out how to proceed.

Thanks again!

Kristen (Pittsburgh, PA)