MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

MRE and other ration news
gundog4314
eBay name: gundog4314

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup

Post by gundog4314 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:53 pm

BlackDogBob wrote:
kman wrote:Holy Moly, BlackDogBob...with that many rations, how can any of us possibly have something to trade that you don't already have?! :-)
Have had 2 Italian rations now and I just can't see why all the hype for Italian.
I think the big reason for the demand is the rarity of it. I was thrilled with getting one, the actual chow was okay, but with all the comments I got after my review aired now I know what to do in the future if I ever get the opportunity and have a ton of Italian friends to ask. Cheers

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:28 pm

Just received confirmation from my office. My 12 French rations and 14 UK rations have come in. Will have them at Doswell.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:29 pm

I am also bringing 2 cases of LRPS and 2 cases of MCWs.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

parafireboy
eBay name: parafireboy

Post by parafireboy » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:53 am

Dang Bob, you're going to need a semi to haul all those rations to Doswell! :D My mouth is watering already!

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:10 pm

parafireboy wrote:Dang Bob, you're going to need a semi to haul all those rations to Doswell! :D My mouth is watering already!
Haha. Not quite a semi, but close. We are bringing a 24 foot trailer.

cavguy

Post by cavguy » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:05 pm

Wow, wish I could come! I pretty much insured I will have no spare time for the next few years when I decided to get my second degree though....

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:02 pm

cavguy wrote:Wow, wish I could come! I pretty much insured I will have no spare time for the next few years when I decided to get my second degree though....
We will miss you there. But the second degree is very important. That's awesome brother.

gschultz9

Post by gschultz9 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:45 pm

BlackDogBob wrote:Well, scratch that last count. Just received confirmation! I will have over 700 rations at Doswell! All for trade or sale.
over 700?!?!?! Wowza!!! You could supply your own army with all those rations Bob! Now I REALLY wish I was going to be there (not that I didn't already REALLY wish I could make it). I'd love to have the chance to purchase one of those British rat packs (and tons of other cool stuff)!

FREMONT

Post by FREMONT » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Damn, I really wish I could come and witness the trailer stock full of rations but- college :(
Good luck and may your rations stay unspoiled!

gschultz9

Post by gschultz9 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:00 pm

We NEED photo documentation on that trailer!