MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

MRE and other ration news
Dekard

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

Post by Dekard » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:40 pm

I'll be at the show with these if anyone wants trade.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6783

just leave a PM

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:09 pm

During tonight's after party my wife, who simply refuses to try ANY military ration, have the Shepards Pie IMP 14. After eating it she said, "that was actually pretty good. I like the Canadian ones."

I would say the after party was a success!

Had a great time tonight. A big thank you goes out to everyone that attended. To those that couldn't, we wish you were here! Nothing helps build relationships more than breaking bread.

Tune in tomorrow to the live stream for the auction. There are some seriously great items up for bid!
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

SNiiP3R

Post by SNiiP3R » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:36 am

I'm really sorry, I missed the afterparty..... :cry: :cry: My wife was first time in Virginia, so we went sightseeing. By the time we were done with Virginia Beach, Richmond it was too late for the afterparty. However, I'm glad that I got to meet you guys at the gun show. You all are an amazing crowd.

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:30 am

It was really great meeting you and trading with you. Be safe on your trip home brother.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

RockyRaab

Post by RockyRaab » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:09 am

I wish I could have been there. But did I correctly read about a Montana redux? If so, please start another thread about that.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

rabidwolf

Post by rabidwolf » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:28 am

I'm not seeing the chat beside the video. Do you mean the chat area below? I am using my iPad.

Ruleryak
eBay name: ruleryak

Post by Ruleryak » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:53 am

Yep - just the chat on the same page. It's to the right for me, but it'll differ with screen size/shape. Or you can ask anything here. Howdy by the way!

rabidwolf

Post by rabidwolf » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:49 pm

Howdy Yak, been trying to catch you on Xbox. Anyway, I can't seem to find the chat box at all. Probably a problem with my device. I would like to bet on the UGR's. If I were to win, I'll send a request for a funds transfer to PayPal. Should take about a week to transfer, and wire the money for any items I win in the auction.

Ruleryak
eBay name: ruleryak

Post by Ruleryak » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:14 pm

Hey man, I'm 2500 miles away from my xbox, here in person in VA :mrgreen: Might be my roommate, it's the living room netflix machine. If PayPal doesn't work, I can also accept Debit/Credit cards over the phone or via the internet. I can send out an invoice for whatever is easiest - apologies for the lack of info on the main post - I'll get that updated too.

rabidwolf

Post by rabidwolf » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Ruleryak wrote:Hey man, I'm 2500 miles away from my xbox, here in person in VA :mrgreen: Might be my roommate, it's the living room netflix machine. If PayPal doesn't work, I can also accept Debit/Credit cards over the phone or via the internet. I can send out an invoice for whatever is easiest - apologies for the lack of info on the main post - I'll get that updated too.

You know, I didn't even think about. Been getting ready for my Knighting trials. Either of those payment options can work. PayPal just takes a little time. Either way, if I win something at this auction. You are guaranteed payment.