MRE Symposium and Meetup, Part 2

MRE and other ration news
BlackDogBob

Re: MRE Symposium and Meetup

Post by BlackDogBob » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:45 am

kman wrote:Holy Moly, BlackDogBob...with that many rations, how can any of us possibly have something to trade that you don't already have?! :-)
I don't really collect rations, I just eat them. Lol. So really just looking for anything. Have had 2 Italian rations now and I just can't see why all the hype for Italian. What's funny is that one of my favorite rations is the Spanish Breakfast. Call me crazy, but the sweet crackers in that rations with some Nutella spread or preferably some of the CR1M chocolate spread is out of this world! Besides, most of the rations I am bringing to trade are the Russian and Canadian. But I do have about 50 or so miscellaneous rations for trade like Norwegian Arctics, Polish, Lithuanian, LRPs, and MCWs. I picked up a fresh case of MOREs yesterday. And I hope that my Australian rations are in before Doswell.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

Karl P

Post by Karl P » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:02 am

gschultz9 wrote:
kman wrote:Ah...good ol' Chicken Ala King...or as I call it, "Chicken Ala Death".
Or as we used to call it in the 80s, Chicken a la S**t!

Hey, if I was able to make it to the symposium I'd actually like to try out the Omelet with Ham! Well, as long as this case was stored VERY well over the past couple decades. I've only had the Cheese and Veggie Omelets and I think that the addition of ham would make it worth trying!
Chicken a la thing?

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:45 pm

Well, scratch that last count. Just received confirmation! I will have over 700 rations at Doswell! All for trade or sale.

Russian
Canadian
British
French
German
Polish

And a bunch of odds and ends.

Bring your trade stock! Also, I will be in town the Wednesday before sonic you are coming let's negotiate trades before the show.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

housil

Post by housil » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:01 am

BlackDogBob wrote: I will have over 700 rations at Doswell!
:shock:

FREMONT

Post by FREMONT » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:55 pm

BlackDogBob wrote:Well, scratch that last count. Just received confirmation! I will have over 700 rations at Doswell! All for trade or sale.

Russian
Canadian
British
French
German
Polish

Bring your trade stock! Also, I will be in town the Wednesday before sonic you are coming let's negotiate trades before the show.
Well slap me in the ass and call me sally! That sure it a lot of rations, you can probably start your own museum with your current stock. Do you order them by crate (box)?
Good luck and may your rations stay unspoiled!

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:20 pm

FREMONT wrote:
BlackDogBob wrote:Well, scratch that last count. Just received confirmation! I will have over 700 rations at Doswell! All for trade or sale.

Russian
Canadian
British
French
German
Polish

Well slap me in the ass and call me sally! That sure it a lot of rations, you can probably start your own museum with your current stock. Do you order them by crate (box)?
Hahaha. Something like that. I buy the IMPs by the case, typically at least half a dozen at a time. Got very fortunate and bought 5 cases Friday and am picking up another 32 cases Monday from the same guy.

FREMONT

Post by FREMONT » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:37 pm

BlackDogBob wrote:
FREMONT wrote:

Russian
Canadian
British
French
German
Polish

Hahaha. Something like that. I buy the IMPs by the case, typically at least half a dozen at a time. Got very fortunate and bought 5 cases Friday and am picking up another 32 cases Monday from the same guy.
You probably own more the the Canadian Armed forces by this point

SNiiP3R

Post by SNiiP3R » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:10 pm

FREMONT wrote:You probably own more the the Canadian Armed forces by this point
LOL those Soldiers must be starving, BlackDogBob probably bought their entire supply for a year.

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:19 pm

SNiiP3R wrote:
LOL those Soldiers must be starving, BlackDogBob probably bought their entire supply for a year.
Well, their military isn't that big. Lol

FREMONT

Post by FREMONT » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:22 pm

BlackDogBob wrote:
SNiiP3R wrote:
Well, their military isn't that big. Lol
Gundog, are you part of a bigger plan?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Plan_Red