eBay name: bl00k

Re: New site and forums are live!

Post by bl00k » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:14 pm

housil wrote:Welcome back on board :-)
Thanks!

[ex-Member1]

Post by [ex-Member1] » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:13 pm

kman wrote:Ok all - thanks for your patience but it looks like my webhost provider made the necessary changes and we're live on the new server/site/forums.

More details will follow but for now, use it all as normal and please report back to me (email, PM, postings) whatver issues you might run into (there are always some). We'll fix them as soon as possible!
Can I ask why website is so outdated? As you know this is only place to get some informations and there are many great guys on youtube and here who can help too improve this little community.

There would be great to have MRE hacks also where would be things like put cheese spread in FHR, put muffin in it etc. Try this try that. I know we in Europe mostly don't know much about food in US MRE's we get those on NATO exercises when soldiers go there. This portal would be awesome if some things get updated and there was more information on it like if you have MRE with you try to have some water with you like 0.5L for beverage, 0.1/0.2L for coffee etc.

More stuff about Euroasian combat rations also. Put some google add stuff on it and get some money I don't know. Just do something.

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Asger, the short version is "time". But with the new site format, that should make it a lot easier and quicker to get some changes up there and add some collaborators so we can bring it all up to date!

rationtin440

Post by rationtin440 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:05 pm

kman, I noticed that when I click on forums on the homepage, it will not go there so I have to manually type in the mreinfo website and then forward-slash and then forums. Does anyone else have this issue that you know of?

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:25 am

It's a temporary glitch with the menu system. I "fixed" it by not making the Forums link the last one in the list....but we'll try to get it properly fixed today.

Kinton

rabidwolf

Post by rabidwolf » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:08 pm

Kman, just wanted to let you know. That I have not had any problems with the mobile version of the site.

eXodus

Post by eXodus » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:46 pm

kman wrote:Asger, the short version is "time". But with the new site format, that should make it a lot easier and quicker to get some changes up there and add some collaborators so we can bring it all up to date!
Kman, I'd love to help get the site up to date and in order. PM and we can chat more.

Edit: I run a web design and web/software development company.