MRE and other ration news
housil

Re: Meetup Spring 2020 **MEETUP CANCELED**

Post by housil » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:34 am

Thx for this, I labeled it as "canceled". :cry:

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:24 am

Sorry folks. We decided to cancel the meetup up. With so few people having been tested for the virus, I really didn’t want anyone traveling to come here. I believe it is best to remain vigilent. To maintain social distancing. And to avoid unnecessary travel.

I would not want it on my conscience to have an event and have someone come that infects a bunch of people.

I love this community too much for that.

Stay safe my friends. And remember these two important thoughts.

1. Clean hands make great friends.
2. Coughs and sneezes spread diseases.
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.

safariman1
eBay name: williamarthur-69

Post by safariman1 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:55 am

Please keep us posted if anybody wants to schedule a 2021 meet-up. I've been actively meeting a lot of MRE people this past year as we were all stuck at home and online. Just met the late Igor-Jedi Mind Tricks this summer before his passing. As well as a few other collectors as they pass through Minnesota.
I'm a big collector and work for myself in international travel. I've worked and organized many events at my job and would be happy to assist anyone with the planning.

Is there anyone who can post a new thread on a 2021 meet-up? It's usually advisable to plan 9- 12 months out. Best attendance, best event.

Feel free to contact me if anyone wants to get this going.

Ted Safariman1

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 am

safariman1 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:55 am
Please keep us posted if anybody wants to schedule a 2021 meet-up. I've been actively meeting a lot of MRE people this past year as we were all stuck at home and online. Just met the late Igor-Jedi Mind Tricks this summer before his passing. As well as a few other collectors as they pass through Minnesota.
I'm a big collector and work for myself in international travel. I've worked and organized many events at my job and would be happy to assist anyone with the planning.

Is there anyone who can post a new thread on a 2021 meet-up? It's usually advisable to plan 9- 12 months out. Best attendance, best event.

Ted Safariman1
Pm sent
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

Smitty

Post by Smitty » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:00 pm

With any luck they'll open the borders by then.
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

safariman1

Post by safariman1 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:24 pm

Any word on a new Meet-Up in the future? Anyone know who is or has led one of these events that I can get in contact with?
Ted/Safariman1

safariman1

Post by safariman1 » Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:27 pm

Militaryration_guy wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:02 am
safariman1 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:55 am

Ted Safariman1
Pm sent
Can't find the message you sent me a long time ago regarding a meet-up. Do you have any news or know anybody in the hobby who has organized one before? Just curious. Thanks, Ted/Safariman1

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:35 pm

I'm willing to help organize a meet -up or spread the word of one, rather I can make it to one or not depends but I'm willing to help.
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?: