Dekard

Re: Rest in peace to Igor Vovkovinskiy, aka JediMindTricks

Post by Dekard » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:47 am

RIP, brother

wats6831
eBay name: MREmountain

Post by wats6831 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:59 pm

Such a great guy! Had the pleasure of speaking with him several times. Not that long ago, was the last time we spoke :(

A kind hearted giant, and a fervent patriot.

Very sad news, but he was a good man. He gave everything he had.

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Sun Oct 10, 2021 3:55 am

Sad to see a fellow Minnesotan go.
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

QuickBricks

Post by QuickBricks » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:03 pm

I just saw this and I never knew he was even on here and that is too bad. I watched a documentary on Igor and the pain and suffering he endured day in and day out due to his
size. All from custom furniture to shoes, to everything. It was unreal and so eye opening to see what he had to go through every day to survive. I remember he got a ride in
a convertable Mustang and the smile on his face the entire time was so genuine and warming it made me feel as if I was in the Mustang with him.

Rest In Peace and always Stand Strong Igor! I never talked with you, but dang, I wish I had. Cheers my Friend.

Honestabepoet

Post by Honestabepoet » Fri May 06, 2022 1:37 am

I'm a little late to this but we will all miss you man. Funny how we joined the forums around the same time and I thought it was cool seeing someone so active in the community from the get go. Never knew who was behind the username until now. RIP JMT. Heaven has every ration you can imagine, so eat up and save us all a plate!
-Jeremy

On a quest to try every MRE in the world!

Kays1968
eBay name: htcx3

Post by Kays1968 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:35 pm

Saw this post still pinned here. I'm in the process of clearing out my rations, and it brought back memories. I used to send my US drinks and cheese spreads (particularly jalapeno) to JMT. I don't know how he could stand the US beverage powders, but he loved them. For his part, he shared military photos of his friends in Ukraine. He was a good man, and I still miss him.

-Zed