Any videos that don't fit into the above categories
housil

Re: 2012 End Times Prophecy

Post by housil » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Incomming... :shock:

sag45

Re: 2012 End Times Prophecy

Post by sag45 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:18 pm

Interesting topic. I hear lots of things from people everywhere around me. I mostly hear that some Aliens are coming to take all our resources and move on. I cant say that couldnt happen, but I have to stop and think that this would be the end for us eventually and on the other hand if these Aliens were to come I would assume that they have enough technology to come from far away that they could or already know how to make their own water, oil, etc. We at this time today are just begining to smash two atoms together and open another area of science. So what is suppose to happen? I do see what I consider "just being exposed" is how we here in America are having financial problems. Too many jobs are being lost too many companies going down and the talk of the CEO's taking the money and hitting the road. So, maybe we could become a third world leader (follower) and some other country can take the lead IN COUNT of this, this would devestate U.S. I guess we will all know what happens just like in Y2K: adapt, adjust and move on. I also heard that some of the scientist on the atom project dont want it to continue (which will be in 2012) because It will create a BLACK HOLE and just get larger and larger - this is something I think we would not be able to control. WELLGood Bye ME and MRE! Okay thats enough for now, before I rant on anymore.
POTTED MEAT! A FAVORITE! Eat too much and you get THE GOUT!