i always wonder how dumb some people on youtube can be...

Any videos that don't fit into the above categories
Stef

Post by Stef » Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:58 am

kman wrote:
housil wrote:Most youtube videos are crap :lol:
Except for katojapan's! :-)
right, and no fakes with Kato: he really eats all those rations! :wink:
In principio erat spamum

German_EPA
eBay name: advenutre-world-shop

Post by German_EPA » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:17 am

kman wrote:
housil wrote:Most youtube videos are crap :lol:
Except for katojapan's! :-)
of course - except: kato, housil and mreinfo :!: (did i forgett someone?)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
MILITARY/OUTDOOR/CAMPING/EMERGENCY-FOOD
:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: My shop: http://www.adventure-world.de

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

jfko6
eBay name: jfk9

Banter

Post by jfko6 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:41 am

What are you guess talking about. Come on men. The elections are coming up. And this election is going to be the most critical in a long time.
Attachments
Retired Voters.jpg
The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

Garron
eBay name: Bigg1989

Post by Garron » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:45 am

I agree with Housil, My DDR NVA helmet sounds has a distict ringing when tapped. I'll know and so will everyone else if my helmet is hit at airsofting :D

I have seen one where the a guy wearing what looks like and US ww2 style M1 hemlet shoots himself with a small calibre somthing like a .22 or .25 blackpowder deringer pistol..... nothing happened but the question stands.... WHY?? Would you risk killing yourself.... then again why did I eat a 24 year old MRE entree, suppose I cant really comment then :lol:

Gaz

aquarius

Post by aquarius » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:53 am

Some people shoot at a French helmet that is on their own head, some chew 24 year old MRE's and some are afraid of an afro-american becoming president of the country (not me).

Obama has had some contact with people who are and have been criticising US policies. Both of these men are now respectable professors at Universities, teaching young adults. Now the Rep's regard them as terrorists and they made an issue from it, accusing Obama of having ties with terrorists. This is where fascism begins!
"if you don't read the newspaper, you are uniformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed". (Mark Twain)

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:01 pm

aquarius, please keep it on topic. I'll give you your "afraid of an afro-american becoming president" comment because it's kind of humorous and ties in with the conversation. But your next comments don't have any place in this thread.

Feel free to troll or post flamebait in any of the political threads - if people want to weigh in there, that's what it's for. But let's keep the political comments out of the non-political threads.

aquarius

Post by aquarius » Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:38 pm

Okay kman. (I was just responding on the 'coming elections'.) You're right. I realise sometimes my comments are sometimes sort of 'spicey'.

BTW: It was an old French helmet the guy shoot on. (Back on track) It has a plastic liner so maybe that's why it didn't sound like a bell.
"if you don't read the newspaper, you are uniformed. If you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed". (Mark Twain)

Stef

Post by Stef » Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:15 pm

maybe it's because some hard, tempered steel will give a nice bell-like sound but those crappy M1950 helmets can only give a tin sound :)
In principio erat spamum

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:08 pm

You know guys, speculation like this is only going cause someone reading this thread to say "I wonder how it really sounds...let me test it out". And then we'll have yet another video of some doofus shooting himself in the head to see what happens. :-)

Stef

Post by Stef » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:00 pm

kman wrote:You know guys, speculation like this is only going cause someone reading this thread to say "I wonder how it really sounds...let me test it out". And then we'll have yet another video of some doofus shooting himself in the head to see what happens. :-)
Yep, maybe not everybody believes Darwin was right but that doofus would give a good proof of his theory :wink:
In principio erat spamum