Post by jfko6 » Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:28 am

The Long Gray Line
U.S. Army Veteran
Duty * Honor * Country
American Legion Legionnaire

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:25 pm

Cool trailer. In case anyone was thinking of reliving the past and watching Rambo III, do yourself a favor and DON'T. I recently dusted off my copy and watched it again and it just didn't live up to my memories of John Rambo mowing down hoardes of Russian soldiers in Afghanistan.

If you have to see Rambo III again, just watch this trailer and treasure your 20-year old memories of it: :-)

C-rats

Post by C-rats » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:52 am

The first two in the series were better anyway, with the original being the best of those two (IMHO).

Go get `em Johnny!
Everything tastes better with Tabasco

bishopmarine

Post by bishopmarine » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:39 am

i love rambo. i recently bought all three for five bucks each at wal-mart. went straight home and watched all three. i still liked them all with the third being my least favorite. yes they are unrealistic, but man i love those movies. i used to have the rambo knife with the cable saw in the handle. the matches, compass on top. man those were some cheap made knives. probably china. i remember trying to cut a branch with the serrated backside and the whole blade just fell off. looking back it is hilarious when i was 12 and it happened it was like the end of the world. just some good old memories.
"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."
Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War;
shortly afterward, the Marines were ordered
to not wear their khaki leggings.