Trying The 4 Decades of Beans & Wieners IMP's- Part 2

Videos related to any rations
BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Trying The 4 Decades of Beans & Wieners IMP's- Part 2

Post by BTemple » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:14 pm

A great look at what can go wrong over the passage of time... and a great warning about how mothballs can destroy a ration! Hahaha

In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

rareauldmealtimes

Re: Trying The 4 Decades of Beans & Wieners IMP's- Part 2

Post by rareauldmealtimes » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:12 pm

Btemple! How traumatic! I was hoping for the best too for you.... bummer. Interesting to see the small changes between everything for each year but the ration as a whole was practically the same. I have a soft part in my heart for the "Beanie Weenies" as we called them growing up... as well. I might have to revisit them with this ration for old time sake.

Thanks for the in-depth look at the Canadian ration progression!

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Re: Trying The 4 Decades of Beans & Wieners IMP's- Part 2

Post by BTemple » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:30 pm

rareauldmealtimes wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:12 pm
Btemple! How traumatic! I was hoping for the best too for you.... bummer. Interesting to see the small changes between everything for each year but the ration as a whole was practically the same. I have a soft part in my heart for the "Beanie Weenies" as we called them growing up... as well. I might have to revisit them with this ration for old time sake.

Thanks for the in-depth look at the Canadian ration progression!
Having the good ones from the newest IMPs certainly made me want to go out and buy a few cans of the Puritan ones again for sure!
Thanks for watching!
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.