2015 MRE Menu #13 Chicken Tortellini - First Ration Review and Hello!

Videos related to any rations
rareauldmealtimes

2015 MRE Menu #13 Chicken Tortellini - First Ration Review and Hello!

Post by rareauldmealtimes » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:38 pm

Hello Everyone!

Long time lurker, first time poster... Just wanted to say hello and thank everyone in this fantastic community. MRE Info and the forums are such a wealth of knowledge that I find myself reading so many posts here. I have so many questions! First off though, just wanted to share my first ever ration review video from a 2015 MRE Case B I just purchased from a army surplus store. I hope you enjoy the video even with its new guy mistakes. I plan on trying to give more detailed history and flavor profiles on my next MRE. Little did I know all the work involved in created one 22min ration review video. I would say easily 4-5 hours of post production to make it at least presentable. I truly now know how much work people put into their expertly crafted videos and can appreciate them even more.

Thanks everyone and cheers. Hope to get you interact with all of you more in the future!

Last edited by rareauldmealtimes on Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sailswish

Re: 2015 MRE Menu #13 Chicken Tortellini - First Ration Review and Hello!

Post by Sailswish » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:18 pm

Great review and to post on this forum will get eyeballs for sure. I'm thinking about doing reviews in the near future.

rareauldmealtimes

Post by rareauldmealtimes » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:28 pm

Sailswish wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:18 pm
Great review and to post on this forum will get eyeballs for sure. I'm thinking about doing reviews in the near future.
Hey thanks! It means a lot. I thought it surprising that the menu #13 doesn't appear to have a actual forum post here so that's why I went ahead and posted and also as a "Hello World" post. Plenty of these guys on youtubes...

You should do a review you won't regret it I'm sure. I'm ready for my next one really soon!

ViperGTS

Post by ViperGTS » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:49 pm

For a first vid, excellent job sir!! Would love to see more reviews from you. Your video quality was great and you are well spoken. Congrats!