THE FIRST AMERICAN VEGAN MRE!!!! Your the man BlackDogBob!

Videos related to any rations
WorkmanMRE

THE FIRST AMERICAN VEGAN MRE!!!! Your the man BlackDogBob!

Post by WorkmanMRE » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:47 pm

Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC39Adn ... subscriber
-----------------------------------------------------------

[ex-Member1]

Re: THE FIRST AMERICAN VEGAN MRE!!!! Your the man BlackDogBob!

Post by [ex-Member1] » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:16 am

About child mre and bringing price down; I don't even think Voentorg is still making them or other rations they had in sale. But price was if I remember corectly +/- $8. Commercial rations, even if they are made by company that makes Army ration and many other things like clothes - are always a bit more expensive. They are $50 in USA, they would be $5000 if someone sent them to Mars, but things inside are still cheap and cost few $. Point is USA vs RF comparison in items that can be included in it you have like 5000 items (in stores) on 1 Russian. So there is certanly a way to make it affordable and way better then Voentorg one you are refeering.

Sorry about my English, but I believe you can catch my drift. Even if I do my drifts in Pinzgauer.

About video quality, if you do this pixels and colour burnings on purpose like some kind of modern art then I would say do what makes you happy. But if you don't it looks like you are editing with Windovs Movie Maker. If that is a case and you don't want this kind of end movie product in terms of quality I could offer you a solution. For 0$.

Last thing I really like voice of your wife, very sensual. There is no good way to say or write this, but if it looks wrong I will just say I don't speak English very well. She should make audio books, that would be just awesome . I also like your haircut, it's very oldschool classy and I don't want to go more into details about that.

limp_noodle

Post by limp_noodle » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:47 am

That's a really great Christmas present! I never knew that website existed. It's a great concept if you want your own custom meals with the best of everything. They're also reasonably priced.

I like how you get your whole family involved with the review and tasting process. I'd like to get my son involved too, but like mentioned in your video I don't want to him eat a lot of those preservatives and additives since he's still young.

Anyway keep up the good work!

WorkmanMRE

Post by WorkmanMRE » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:35 pm

Asger wrote:About child mre and bringing price down; I don't even think Voentorg is still making them or other rations they had in sale. But price was if I remember corectly +/- $8. Commercial rations, even if they are made by company that makes Army ration and many other things like clothes - are always a bit more expensive. They are $50 in USA, they would be $5000 if someone sent them to Mars, but things inside are still cheap and cost few $. Point is USA vs RF comparison in items that can be included in it you have like 5000 items (in stores) on 1 Russian. So there is certanly a way to make it affordable and way better then Voentorg one you are refeering.

Sorry about my English, but I believe you can catch my drift. Even if I do my drifts in Pinzgauer.

About video quality, if you do this pixels and colour burnings on purpose like some kind of modern art then I would say do what makes you happy. But if you don't it looks like you are editing with Windovs Movie Maker. If that is a case and you don't want this kind of end movie product in terms of quality I could offer you a solution. For 0$.

Last thing I really like voice of your wife, very sensual. There is no good way to say or write this, but if it looks wrong I will just say I don't speak English very well. She should make audio books, that would be just awesome . I also like your haircut, it's very oldschool classy and I don't want to go more into details about that.
Asger, Thankyou so much for that critique! I appreciate you aski,g the time! My movies are edited with Windows movie maker. I hate it, it's so glitchy. But it's free. What suggestion might you have, I'm all ears!
My wife was flattered by your comment!
And lastly, thanks for the information on the children's MRE. Its all pipe dreams for now, but with more research I could see it being a possibility!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE

WorkmanMRE

Post by WorkmanMRE » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:40 pm

limp_noodle wrote:That's a really great Christmas present! I never knew that website existed. It's a great concept if you want your own custom meals with the best of everything. They're also reasonably priced.

I like how you get your whole family involved with the review and tasting process. I'd like to get my son involved too, but like mentioned in your video I don't want to him eat a lot of those preservatives and additives since he's still young.

Anyway keep up the good work!
Thanks limp_noodle! It sure was fun to eat! Bob is the man! I was blown away. I'm hoping we can get some out asap!
I hear ya on the junk in MREs, that's why they just get a taste. I'm the one who eats the rest. To be honest all they really like are the crackers/peanut butter, gum, and beverages. For the most part the "multivitamin taste" is to much for there sensitive pallets. The kids MRE would help with this. Organic and kid tested!
Thanks for the response!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE

[ex-Member1]

Post by [ex-Member1] » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:35 pm

I believe this will solve this overcompression thing; when you are done click here where I pointed arrows and then save the movie. Do not click the menu and start choosing youtube or something else to save it with that auto preferences- just ignore this options as they dont exist and do what I wrote in first sentence.
Screenshot_40.png
Examples - taken by the same camera:

Saved as for youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXaAYXI7uxE

Saved directly like I explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHYMVO3ZBx4

WorkmanMRE

Post by WorkmanMRE » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Asger wrote:I believe this will solve this overcompression thing; when you are done click here where I pointed arrows and then save the movie. Do not click the menu and start choosing youtube or something else to save it with that auto preferences- just ignore this options as they dont exist and do what I wrote in first sentence.

Screenshot_40.png
Thankyou! Yes I notice my video quality going down when I process it. Hopping this works! Thanks again!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE

SentientTootsieRoll

Post by SentientTootsieRoll » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:12 pm

This is awesome. Is it for sale? If so, where can one be purchased? I saw a link to custommre.com, but didn't find much there.

WorkmanMRE

Post by WorkmanMRE » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:53 pm

SentientTootsieRoll wrote:This is awesome. Is it for sale? If so, where can one be purchased? I saw a link to custommre.com, but didn't find much there.
I would suggest messaging BlackDogBob! I'm sure he can set you up! We plan on selling them really soon! Thanks for the interest!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE

EasyMre

Post by EasyMre » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:25 pm

WorkmanMRE wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:53 pm
SentientTootsieRoll wrote:This is awesome. Is it for sale? If so, where can one be purchased? I saw a link to custommre.com, but didn't find much there.
I would suggest messaging BlackDogBob! I'm sure he can set you up! We plan on selling them really soon! Thanks for the interest!
Know of any Vegan MREs for sale these days?