RUSSIAN Aircraft Crew MILITARY Ration Review | GIVEAWAY Announcement YouTube TWO Year Anniversary

Videos related to any rations
ReadinessReviews

RUSSIAN Aircraft Crew MILITARY Ration Review | GIVEAWAY Announcement YouTube TWO Year Anniversary

Post by ReadinessReviews » Wed May 05, 2021 11:05 am

We are taking a look at what I think is a pretty cool ration today. This is a Russian Army Ration for the Crews of Aircraft and Helicopters. I have also seen it referred to as an aerospace ration. I always love getting the opportunity to review a Russian Military Ration. Much like the American MRE this ration is meant for a single meal. They contain between around 1200 and 1500 calories. The box is basically a scaled down version of the Russian 24 Hour White Star ration that is so popular. The contents were all very good and the portion size for the main meal was a very generous 400g. It was a very solid meal and I'm happy to be able to share one with the winner of our contest in honor of my two year YouTube anniversary and hitting 3,000 subscribers.

Official Giveaway Rules: The contest is for the US and Canada only. No international shipping. To enter leave a comment on this video (ON YOUTUBE). For a second entry follow Readiness Reviews on Instagram @readinessreviews. If your Instagram name is different from your YouTube name please say so in your comment on THIS video! Entries close on Monday May 10th at 11:59pm. The winner will be announced during the live stream on Wednesday May 12th starting at 7:00pm. Best of luck!