First Video Ever UGH

Videos related to any rations
Steph1997

First Video Ever UGH

Post by Steph1997 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:38 pm

https://youtu.be/FNDBo7AflwM

I say ugh only because it took me soooo long to edit this video, then the music got copyrighted..oops.. anyways i came here to share because I know that the people who watch these videos are people like you all so if you don't mind I would love some constructive criticism that I can reflect in future videos.
check out my youtube @campcooper

Smitty

Re: First Video Ever UGH

Post by Smitty » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:04 pm

A great start.

The volume is a little low but the camera work seems steady and clear.

I appreciate the editting and keeping it as long as you did. If I feel like I’m watching someone run to the kitchen to get stuff, or taking forever to do anything...I usually start skipping ahead.
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

Steph1997

Re: First Video Ever UGH

Post by Steph1997 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:08 pm

Hey! Thanks I greatly appreciate the info.
Smitty wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:04 pm
A great start.

The volume is a little low but the camera work seems steady and clear.

I appreciate the editting and keeping it as long as you did. If I feel like I’m watching someone run to the kitchen to get stuff, or taking forever to do anything...I usually start skipping ahead.
Yea I definitely could speak up. I didn’t think I’d be so shy when I wasn’t even talking to someone. Haha. Oh yea definitely, I feel you on the taking forever part. I tried to cut out as much unnecessary stuff as possible :) . I definitely think I’ve gotten the editing down almost. So shouldn’t take me five hours next time haha
check out my youtube @campcooper