My first Review video!....and a question

Videos related to any rations
ReadinessReviews

My first Review video!....and a question

Post by ReadinessReviews » Wed May 08, 2019 4:42 pm

So does anyone have any information on these Korean Kim-Segeant freeze-dried meals? It is advertised as a "Military Ration" but i'm doubtful. Looks like something for civilians to me. Anyway I made a video trying it out. It was actually pretty good especially if you are into spicy food.

Also I wasn't quite sure where to post this because even though it's a review I don't actually know if it's considered civilian or military. I figured it could have just went under international but wasn't sure.

rareauldmealtimes

Re: My first Review video!....and a question

Post by rareauldmealtimes » Wed May 08, 2019 5:59 pm

Will be checking this out later... awesome! I've got one of these too in a green pouch that I need to try. I'm about 99% sure they are a commercial ration marketing as military... Like a lot of the Russian rats you see out there. You can browse their website and order them yourself. Here's a translated page (unfortunately the site uses a lot of images). https://translate.google.com/translate? ... x.co.kr%2F

ViperGTS

Post by ViperGTS » Wed May 08, 2019 9:00 pm

Congrats on the first vid, I am new to YouTube too but been in the ration game for about a year.

You are correct in your doubts, these are 100% civilian meals. Likely sold as a novelties to foreigners. I have a bunch of these, but in camo packs. They are pretty tasty though, so no complaints from me.

I'll be checking out your vid later, for sure

carlosflar

Post by carlosflar » Sat May 25, 2019 11:30 am

On the Russian rations... There is a brand called "Army" so people label them as Russian Army rations :roll:
I have Spanish rations permanently, feel free to ask :!:
Interested in: International rations,medical items, emergency kits and other
YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/carlosflar