2018 French RCIR Menu 12 Strasbourg Sausage with Pasta & Paella Ration Review

Videos related to any rations
rareauldmealtimes

2018 French RCIR Menu 12 Strasbourg Sausage with Pasta & Paella Ration Review

Post by rareauldmealtimes » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:33 pm

What can I say other than this was an amazing experience. Everything I've heard about french RCIR's being fantastic is true. The Strasbourg sausage main is something that I feel like I could easily order at my favorite German restaurant. The paella was enjoyable however the flavor profile was pretty foreign to me... I'd love to find a likely true to form version somewhere and compare it. The Wild Boar pate in Cognac was truly something to try! I would love to be able to try something like that again. I really enjoyed every component of this ration. I hope you enjoy this review!
Attachments
IMG_0062.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0061.JPG
Last edited by rareauldmealtimes on Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ItCameFromThailand

Re: 2018 French RCIR Menu 12 Strasbourg Sausage with Pasta & Paella Ration Review

Post by ItCameFromThailand » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:47 am

Hey man just want to say I'm enjoying your videos. This one makes me want to try a French ration for the first time. There were a couple times in your videos where it seemed like you were doing a Steve impersonation complete with his catch phrases and intonation, but for what it's worth, I would encourage you to continue finding your own style/voice. Looking forward to the next one.

rareauldmealtimes

Re: 2018 French RCIR Menu 12 Strasbourg Sausage with Pasta & Paella Ration Review

Post by rareauldmealtimes » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:27 am

ItCameFromThailand wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:47 am
Hey man just want to say I'm enjoying your videos. This one makes me want to try a French ration for the first time. There were a couple times in your videos where it seemed like you were doing a Steve impersonation complete with his catch phrases and intonation, but for what it's worth, I would encourage you to continue finding your own style/voice. Looking forward to the next one.
Thank you very much for you comment. Really appreciate it. The french RCIR is a thing of beauty and I wholly intend on trying another someday. So many of the menus look great and appetizing.

I would like to reply on your Steve impersonation comment because now that I've done about a dozen or so videos, I'll admit it has weighed on my mind. Firstly, I totally agree with you and I know it probably comes off very much like that. Steve is what got me into the ration interest to begin with and I've probably watched every one of his videos over the last few years. So naturally, his format of his videos are my anchor on how a ration review video should be done. I do not want to appear or intend to be that "steve impersonator guy" or appear to be infringing or a copy cat of his amazing content.. that's literally the furthest thing I would want. I am just a big fan of his. (Just got his new shirt "Botulism City" - lol) So, with that being said,I think your totally right and I hope my intentions of my videos can be seen in that light and I want to distance myself away from that idea because I know it can be off putting. I hope the community here can read this comment as I know there are probably others here that have thought the same thing.

I intend on continuing to distance my format further.

Thanks again for your comment.

ItCameFromThailand

Post by ItCameFromThailand » Sun May 26, 2019 8:05 pm

What happened to your youtube account?