The new 24hr Blackdog surplus 24hr mre! 2 slices of pizza!

Videos related to any rations
WorkmanMRE

The new 24hr Blackdog surplus 24hr mre! 2 slices of pizza!

Post by WorkmanMRE » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:00 am

:D :P
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC39Adn ... subscriber
-----------------------------------------------------------

gschultz9

Re: The new 24hr Blackdog surplus 24hr mre! 2 slices of pizza!

Post by gschultz9 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Haven't watched yet, but first thought is HOW COOL! Not only has Bob beat Natick out in putting pizza into MREs, now he's using the EU standard ones (or similar) and can now offer BOTH meat-based (pepperoni, like the one gundog reviewed) AND veggie pizza rations! Very exciting news!

WorkmanMRE

Post by WorkmanMRE » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:37 pm

gschultz9 wrote:Haven't watched yet, but first thought is HOW COOL! Not only has Bob beat Natick out in putting pizza into MREs, now he's using the EU standard ones (or similar) and can now offer BOTH meat-based (pepperoni, like the one gundog reviewed) AND veggie pizza rations! Very exciting news!

Agreed we were blown away to see a Date of Production at February 2018.....of this month! And 2 slices of Pie, It was a comfort food experience for 2! OR 1 person 3 meals! The Supper good veggies Blew me away!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE

gschultz9

Post by gschultz9 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Finally got to check the actual video out. Great looking 24 Hour ration from Black Dog Bob there, and a very entertaining Date Night! Watching these could make for a fun date night in itself! ...Except for the fact that MY better half isn't quite as into the whole ration thing as I am! Oh well...

Great job!

WorkmanMRE

Post by WorkmanMRE » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:31 pm

gschultz9 wrote:Finally got to check the actual video out. Great looking 24 Hour ration from Black Dog Bob there, and a very entertaining Date Night! Watching these could make for a fun date night in itself! ...Except for the fact that MY better half isn't quite as into the whole ration thing as I am! Oh well...

Great job!
Well have to have you 2 over for dinner and I'll sneak MREs into the meal and trick her! Haha she'll love it and not know the wiser. Well do a date night x2!
Thanks for the feed back! I really appreciate it!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE

gschultz9

Post by gschultz9 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:50 pm

That would be really cool! We'd probably end up with a two hour video by the time it was all said and done though! Seriously though, The Wife has been supportive of the insanity, and has even been in a few videos herself. Actually, I should probably share the "Valentine's Day Dinner" I made for her a couple years back, since it's V-Day again!

WorkmanMRE

Post by WorkmanMRE » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:07 pm

gschultz9 wrote:That would be really cool! We'd probably end up with a two hour video by the time it was all said and done though! Seriously though, The Wife has been supportive of the insanity, and has even been in a few videos herself. Actually, I should probably share the "Valentine's Day Dinner" I made for her a couple years back, since it's V-Day again!

Just Watched it, It inspired us do do a quick little diddy tonight! Great video, your wife has a lovely voice! Like her style drinking it Black!
Cheers,
WorkmanMRE

and
Animal Free MRE