2022 Russian IRP-PR Individual Intermediate Dry Ration Review

Reviews of rations from abroad - British ration packs, EPA, IMP, RCIR, etc.
ReadinessReviews

2022 Russian IRP-PR Individual Intermediate Dry Ration Review

Post by ReadinessReviews » Sun May 22, 2022 10:24 am

I never thought I'd have the chance to review this new 2022 Russian Military IRP-PR. I ordered it back in February, before the invasion. My jaw dropped when it was actually delivered earlier this month. This meal was packed in January of this year making it the newest Russian ration I've ever come across. From some of the stuff I've seen it seems to be better than a lot of what is actually being issued to Russian troops in the current conflict. Even though it was so freshly packed the crackers were already stale unfortunately. I'm glad I had the opportunity to review this ration. I truly hope this horrible conflict comes to an end soon.

Thanks for watching!

OtisRNeedleman

Re: 2022 Russian IRP-PR Individual Intermediate Dry Ration Review

Post by OtisRNeedleman » Sun May 22, 2022 6:20 pm

Great presentation. Thanks! Yeah, someone in Russia, likely a bunch of someones, preferred to make some hard currency instead of providing these to the Russian soldiers. That's why they went into Ukraine with rations that had expired years ago.

parafireboy
eBay name: parafireboy

Post by parafireboy » Mon May 30, 2022 5:19 pm

Yeah, I don't know why Russia doesn't go to a different type of packaging for their crackers. It seems like half of the crackers are already bad / rancid, even with in-date rations stored well.

prado67
eBay name: Praddo83

Post by prado67 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:28 pm

ReadinessReviews wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:24 am
I never thought I'd have the chance to review this new 2022 Russian Military IRP-PR. I ordered it back in February, before the invasion. My jaw dropped when it was actually delivered earlier this month. This meal was packed in January of this year making it the newest Russian ration I've ever come across. From some of the stuff I've seen it seems to be better than a lot of what is actually being issued to Russian troops in the current conflict. Even though it was so freshly packed the crackers were already stale unfortunately. I'm glad I had the opportunity to review this ration. I truly hope this horrible conflict comes to an end soon.

Thanks for watching!
I have to disappoint you - this ration is not military. It is not supplied to the Russian army
Dear forumites, upon purchase of rations I don't bear responsibility for passing by a parcel of customs authorities of the USA,Canada and other countries. You make all purchases at own risk. Please consider it at the order of rations :wink:

ReadinessReviews

Post by ReadinessReviews » Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:18 am

Not surprised. False advertisement is so common with these. I found a couple Russian languages sites selling it as a military ration. The components are the same as military I suppose.