Lithuanian Armed Forces Ration Review Menu 2 Stewed Beef With Groats

Reviews of rations from abroad - British ration packs, EPA, IMP, RCIR, etc.
ReadinessReviews

Lithuanian Armed Forces Ration Review Menu 2 Stewed Beef With Groats

Post by ReadinessReviews » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Back with an international Military ration review. This is a Lithuanian Armed Forces Dry Ration, their version of a MRE. In size and calorie count it is quite similar to the US MRE; however, this ration is different in several ways. The included flameless ration heater outshines that of the MRE in every way. It did a fantastic job of heating the main. They also include an Esbit style stove and fuel tabs for further heating tasks. The main entree was outstanding although it wasn't much for looks. The quality of the food seems high with minimal preservatives. It had a very natural almost home cooked taste. The side items weren't anything grand especially the nuts which I promptly roasted after filming the review. Finally getting to try the infamous SU-1 Rusks crackers was one of the highlights of this meal. I could literally eat those every day. I now see why these meals get such high praise. For the price they are hard to beat when it comes to international rations. It was a shame I fumbled half the coffee.

Thanks for Watching!