Canadian IMP Review - 2019 Menu 21 Turkey Strips with Orange Sauce - Individual Meal Pack Ration

Reviews of rations from abroad - British ration packs, EPA, IMP, RCIR, etc.
ReadinessReviews

Canadian IMP Review - 2019 Menu 21 Turkey Strips with Orange Sauce - Individual Meal Pack Ration

Post by ReadinessReviews » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:09 am

My buddy and I were hanging out one evening, having a couple adult beverages, when we decided to rip into a box sent to me from The Great White North. It contained a Canadian Armed Forces Individual Meal Pack #21 Turkey Strips with Orange Sauce from 2019 along with some other awesome stuff. I've had the pleasure of trying a couple IMPs in the past but this was a first for my friend. I don't know if our state of inebriation had something to do with it or not but we both found this to be a dang good meal, apart from the grape drink. This menu isn't considered one of the better IMPs out there but it was still as good as, if not better than most of its US contemporaries. I believe my buddy enjoyed the reviewing process so maybe we'll see more of him in the future.

Thanks for Watching!

Huge thanks to the fantastically generous C T for providing us with this ration for review and all the other great stuff he sent me.