Chinese Navy Dinner Ration

Reviews of rations from abroad - British ration packs, EPA, IMP, RCIR, etc.
Kays1968
eBay name: htcx3

Chinese Navy Dinner Ration

Post by Kays1968 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:06 pm

I've had this one sitting around for a couple months, and I'm not sure what to do with it. I currently have plenty of international rations that I enjoy eating on a regular basis, but they're all fairly common ones. This was an odd ration that I happen to run across on eBay. I ordered it on a whim. So, I've been wrestling with whether I should enjoy it myself, or share it with the community. This very well may be a civilian ration. I've tried to find more information about it, but there's not a lot online.

So, anyway, I thought about posting a visual review here, but I would rather see it reviewed in video form. That's just not something I do. After consideration, I have decided to offer this up to any reviewer who is willing to post a video review on YouTube. To sweeten the deal, I will throw in a Chinese type 13 add-on ration. This will add 2 compressed survival biscuits, a processed meat side dish (either sauced beef, canned ham, or spicy beef), and a pickle (either crispy radish, pickled mustard greens, or pickled spicy cabbage). This oughta round out the meal nicely. Send me a PM if you're a video reviewer and interested.

Zed
KIMG1029.JPG

RGoodellSr
eBay name: Goodell911

Re: Chinese Navy Dinner Ration

Post by RGoodellSr » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:14 pm

Translates to "Dinghy Self Heating Food," or "Small Self Heating Food," "Meal," "Naval Quartermaster Special Food Trial."

PM sent

Update Feb 12 2020: Reported as already sold
Please visit Rick & Aedyn on YouTube: MRE Goodell