Getränkepulver Isotonic

Reviews of rations from abroad - British ration packs, EPA, IMP, RCIR, etc.
Smitty

Re: Getränkepulver Isotonic

Post by Smitty » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:37 am

Sounds like you are choosing to remain ignorant or you are also fooled by their marketing. Either way you have been informed by folks much more versed in German and Polish rations and have chosen to get defensive.

I’m sorry you feel like you have to defend your choice in claiming these are actual or near actual military rations. I for one have no interest in civilian rations so choose to spend my money elsewhere, and I encourage others to do the same who have messaged me links to your shop.
All the best, Gents.

- I'm also making videos mainly for my own enjoyment, but hey, maybe you might want to check them out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4-9gp ... C1dSyPX0w/

housil

Post by housil » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:08 pm

PablosCave wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:31 am

My Friend,

If i would sell the wrong item, the factory would not use this title for the item and for sure not in Germany !

(...)

So i trust the factory/producer than out-siders.
You obviously bought from "Feddeck Dauerwaren"
https://www.feddeck-dauerwaren.de/shop/?language=de
This is a civilian company, selling long lasting food.

First of all, there is no legal way to buy any original German Army "Bundeswehr" rations "EPa´s".
The Bundeswehr produces the rations in an own department ("Verpflegungsamt") for the troops only.

Feddeck Dauerwaren uses civilian products, coming from the same supplier and makes their very own rations, calling them "EPa" as "EPa" isn´t a trademark. Everybody< can call his lunchbox "EPa".

From their homepage:

Unsere Feddeck EPa's stellen wir aus original Bundeswehr- oder artgleichen Artikeln zusammen.
Our own EPas are made from genuine Bundeswehr - or same typ items.

RGoodellSr
eBay name: Goodell911

Post by RGoodellSr » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:58 pm

Well said Housil!

The fact is, I made this purchase over a year ago and I'm not angry about it. I feel it was a learning experience about rations, and the purchasing of rations.

With the acceptance and guidance of the ration community, I've learned SO much, and made great friends. I've learned to do research, and to make better decisions. This is something I try to impart to all of our YouTube followers and also to those I meet who are beginning a journey in the ration hobby.

I think it's kind of sad that a seller puts so much effort into defending a sale from over a year ago because the buyer gave one component a negative review. I never complained about the sale, the ration, the packaging or the shipping. Let it go dude, keep your eBay reputation and keep selling to uneducated buyers.

Your real reputation, the one within the ration community, is the one you should really be concerned about.
Please visit Rick & Aedyn on YouTube: MRE Goodell

needmorechicken

Post by needmorechicken » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:46 pm

RGoodellSr wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:58 pm
Well said Housil!

The fact is, I made this purchase over a year ago and I'm not angry about it. I feel it was a learning experience about rations, and the purchasing of rations.

With the acceptance and guidance of the ration community, I've learned SO much, and made great friends. I've learned to do research, and to make better decisions. This is something I try to impart to all of our YouTube followers and also to those I meet who are beginning a journey in the ration hobby.

I think it's kind of sad that a seller puts so much effort into defending a sale from over a year ago because the buyer gave one component a negative review. I never complained about the sale, the ration, the packaging or the shipping. Let it go dude, keep your eBay reputation and keep selling to uneducated buyers.

Your real reputation, the one within the ration community, is the one you should really be concerned about.
I'm fairly new to the community but have been collecting and stocking up for some time now. The people that prey on the uneducated and are out here selling US cases for ~$150+, or in this case mislabeling and misleading people into thinking it's military issued knowing damn well it isn't totally disgusts me. I understand times are tough and there's people buying that otherwise wouldn't or saw a few YouTube videos and want to try a ration or two.. but come on.

Anyway I'm sorry this happened to you but definitely a learning experience for us all at some point and I'll make sure to NEVER give this guy a cent of my money.
What did the sick casket say to the other sick casket?..
"that you coffin?"

housil

Post by housil » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:13 am

Mod: Pablo wrote two answering postings, publishing got denied for offensive language.

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:53 am

housil wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:13 am
Mod: Pablo wrote two answering postings, publishing got denied for offensive language.
lmao
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.