Czech BDP I

Reviews of rations from abroad - British ration packs, EPA, IMP, RCIR, etc.
Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Re: Czech BDP I

Post by Conrad » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 pm

Simon2002mre wrote:Awesome review! Looked like a great ration! When are you going to start doing video reviews?
Again thanks for a really informative review! :D
It was interesting to do and very enjoyable but meal wise didn't do it for me. A useful ration though, particularly if you got a fully preserved one as there is plenty of food and a lot of calories.
As for making videos, I don't know really. I have a little cheap camera but I need to get some kind of editing software and rope in my younger, more energetic assistant, my cousin, in order to film some in interesting places. Or possibly film me, but I'm not a face like "ration Jesus" Steve for example, or your own robust somewhat Arian looking self that would be good to be viewing on camera.

Delicious
eBay name: piograbo.g96x9if

Post by Delicious » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Conrad wrote:
Simon2002mre wrote:Awesome review! Looked like a great ration! When are you going to start doing video reviews?
It was interesting to do and very enjoyable but meal wise didn't do it for me. A useful ration though, particularly if you got a fully preserved one as there is plenty of food and a lot of calories.
As for making videos, I don't know really. I have a little cheap camera but I need to get some kind of editing software and rope in my younger, more energetic assistant, my cousin, in order to film some in interesting places. Or possibly film me, but I'm not a face like "ration Jesus" Steve for example, or your own robust somewhat Arian looking self that would be good to be viewing on camera.
Ration Jesus LOL :lol: - this is also my case, so you can see only my hands. I can only say that it is easier to make a simple vid than to write a post on the blog, edit pictures etc.
Have access to: Polish, French, UK, US, sometimes other.
Interested in:New Zealand, Jordan, Israel, any South America
Ration reviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo9H0e ... u9BsrZzK5g

Conrad
eBay name: ConradsAutoParts

Post by Conrad » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Delicious wrote:
Conrad wrote:
Ration Jesus LOL :lol: - this is also my case, so you can see only my hands. I can only say that it is easier to make a simple vid than to write a post on the blog, edit pictures etc.
A lot of people call him that on YouTube , his look lends itself to it :)
Yeah I need to get some little tripod soon. Then work out how to edit videos.

Simon2002mre
eBay name: simocros17

Post by Simon2002mre » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:56 pm

Conrad wrote:
Well, keep up the great work anyways! I apreciate the compliment, but you were right in saying steve is certainly "Ration jesus" :D :D
Killed by rancid pound-cake. I know that will be on my tomb stone.