Bridgeford Beef Jerky snacks

Reviews of Civilian MREs (Sure-Pak, aPack, etc.) as well as other civilian ready-to-eat food
Treesuit

Bridgeford Beef Jerky snacks

Post by Treesuit » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey everyone,

What I have for review today are the Bridgford Beef Jerky Snack strips. I found these through Meyer's Custom Supply.com and tried a few. These are very nice and delicious and not your typical beef jerky strips you normally find in the local Wal-Mart, 7-11, or quickie mart down the street.

Bridgford, as I'm sure some of you know, are the same people who brought us the Pocket Sandwiches and some other dessert and baked goods we've all had. Well, now it seems they are braching out into another snack venue. Beef Jerky.

It is a small strip, but very tasty. Not to salty, or sweet or overly tangy but has a nice balance to all three. The small strip is just that and Meyer's sells these at $0.95 each. So that about comes to 4 bites per strip. Not very much in my mind. But for those of you perfer to go with a proven name in MRE's then this is it. I have put a few in my FSIR's and haven't heard anybody complain about them so they must be good.

Good thing about Meyer's is that they take paypal, ship sort of fast, and if you buy many more then the price comes down. Shipping is quite reasonable but then again Meyer's is the only place I have found that sells these.
Attachments
IMGP1731.JPG