Treesuits FSR... A British Review

Reviews of Civilian MREs (Sure-Pak, aPack, etc.) as well as other civilian ready-to-eat food
Garron
eBay name: Bigg1989

Treesuits FSR... A British Review

Post by Garron » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:09 am

Hey Guys

I ordered 2 of Treesuits FSR's, They arrived yesterday. Really impressed at the speed they arrived, took just under a week.

I have tried Military FSR's and I can say they are pretty much Identical in contents, credit where its due, he did a great job on these. Couldnt have been easy finding all the items.

Stupidly I forgot to take pictures but from the other threads you can see what they are like.

As I have quite the hangover after Wales lost at Rugby to England yesterday :( Figured I'd give them a try,

So far me and my dad have tried,

Honey BBQ sandwich
Italian sandwich
Cinnamon bun
Cranberry and Chocolate FSR bar
Chocolate and Banana desert bar
Slim jims : :)

Shockingly my dad joined me too, he ate a few items. By previous experiences I found all the items in an FSR to be nice and ate everything when camping. These would be no different. Only exception is the dried fruit and nut pack.... I just don't seem to enjoy it.

The chocolate banana nut dessert bar was amazing, never had that and would love a few more good comfort food. Dad didnt get to test that... it was all mine.

The honey bbq beef sandwich was great, I rather that to the Italian one just personal preference. Dad was the opposite he was quite shocked at the thought of bread not going off.

Normally dads quite against trying new stuff but he happily tucked in and ate what I gave him.... he ate the whole the Cinnamon bun and left me with crumbs :evil: The FSR bars are the weirdest thing I've tried cant describe the texture but they are really filling and did perk me up.

So anyway once I try a few more items, I'll update the post. Once I get paid again, I'm seriously temped to buy 2 more as they are really handy.

Gaz

Big_jo

Re: Treesuits FSR... A British Review

Post by Big_jo » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 am

How much was it to get them over here, they sound good! :D

Treesuit

Post by Treesuit » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:03 am

Big_Jo,

Well, I can slip two of them into a US Postal Service medium flat rate box for $43.45 USD. That is what I sent to garron, and the shipping he said took about a week. And each FSIR is just $10.00 USD. So for two it's not that much. And the shipping is fairly reasonable. :)

Treesuit

Post by Treesuit » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:07 pm

garron,

Wow, they met your approval and that finicky English taste. My compliments on your review and your dad's. :D Glad you found a good excuse to try the FSIR.