2011 APack Ready Meal MRE Review Homestyle Chicken with Noodles and Vegetables in Sauce

Reviews of Civilian MREs (Sure-Pak, aPack, etc.) as well as other civilian ready-to-eat food
ReadinessReviews

2011 APack Ready Meal MRE Review Homestyle Chicken with Noodles and Vegetables in Sauce

Post by ReadinessReviews » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:48 pm

This video got lost in the mix a bit. I actually filmed this review about six months ago. Before all of this craziness of the pandemic hit I picked up this case of 2011 APack Ready Meals from eBay for around $40. The Apack is a civilian Meal Ready to Eat produced by the AmeriQual Group, who is well known for producing official US Military MREs. I've had several of these meals in the past but they were all produced in 2010. The contents changed quite a bit in 2011. They reduced the overall calorie content of the meals and removed all drink mixes. I still think two of these a day is quite sufficient to sustain an individual in an emergency or survival situation without issue. They hold up well too. These are going strong after 9 years.

Thanks for Watching!