Sopakco's and more

Reviews of Civilian MREs (Sure-Pak, aPack, etc.) as well as other civilian ready-to-eat food
HungryMan

Re: Sopakco's and more

Post by HungryMan » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:02 am

Very much looking forward to your thoughts on the Sopakco 12 and thanks for offering to do this review. :wink:

trueoptimist

Post by trueoptimist » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:08 pm

All the pictures are jpegs except 2 which are "bitmap" or somthing like that... I guess that's bmp. :?: I'll give the pictures another go now.
lol.jpg
Food on plate

trueoptimist

Post by trueoptimist » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 pm

kman wrote: As for hosting your pics on external sites like housil mentioned, that'll work, too. Personally, I like it better when the pics are posted/hosted directly here because it drives me crazy when I pull up an old post and see the picture links have gone dead because the pics were too old or expired off the external server.
I use my nintendo dsi to take pictures and upload them to facebook from which I save them to my pc... facebook won't go dead anytime soon! :wink:
Also, the review on sopakco's will basicly be on individual items--I tore open all the rations out of excitement, and my father threw away the outer packaging and made a big pile of ration stuff so I don't know what goes were. :?