Early Vietnam Era Accessory Packet + SA-3!!!

Reviews of other US rations - MCW, LRP, MCI, FSR, etc.
ConnorG

Early Vietnam Era Accessory Packet + SA-3!!!

Post by ConnorG » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:01 pm

Hi all!
I just recently started to get an interest in MRE's and rations, so I thought I'd make an account on here and post a video on YouTube of me opening an accessory packet from the Vietnam war... From what I can tell, the packet was from the early war era judging by the printing on the package...
Here is the YouTube video:

I also had the great fortune to acquire a 1953 Food Packet Survival Arctic 3 (SA-3) and was wondering if any of you would enjoy a video of me opening and reviewing it as well...
From what I can tell, it is very underdocumented, other than the EXCELLENT review by Steve1989
His review was the only one I could find, although I didn't dig too much on it...
If I do happen to review it, I will be taking high quality photos and posting it on here as well as take a video and post it on YouTube...

I'd appreciate it if anyone could leave feedback on either of the topics mentioned above...
Thanks so much for your time and I am looking forward to making more posts on this site. :)

Eistee
eBay name: mjulian-de

Re: Early Vietnam Era Accessory Packet + SA-3!!!

Post by Eistee » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:33 pm

Really good Vid Connor, i like the style.
The Dairy creamer doesnt hold up very good over time, probably the milk protein decaying.

ConnorG

Re: Early Vietnam Era Accessory Packet + SA-3!!!

Post by ConnorG » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:00 pm

Eistee wrote:Really good Vid Connor, i like the style.
The Dairy creamer doesnt hold up very good over time, probably the milk protein decaying.
Thanks Eistee! Means a lot. The creamer smelled like curtled milk and gym socks :?