New for 2016 - and in a TOTM

Reviews of other US rations - MCW, LRP, MCI, FSR, etc.
RockyRaab

Re: New for 2016 - and in a TOTM

Post by RockyRaab » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:40 am

I love the stuff - but you have to understand, I love EVERYTHING.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Ruleryak
eBay name: ruleryak

Post by Ruleryak » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:42 pm

RockyRaab wrote:I love the stuff - but you have to understand, I love EVERYTHING.
Damn fine attitude to have. Life's better when it's harder to be disappointed. Thanks for the review, makes me wonder if the pizza will find its way into the TOTMs next year too!

RockyRaab

Post by RockyRaab » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:28 am

When I was little, I ate many different things, but very little of them. I lived mostly on milk, and drank almost a gallon a day. Until my junior year in college, I weighed 118 pounds and tended to catch minor illnesses constantly. I decided to fix all that and from Thanksgiving until Christmas that year, ate everything in sight. I gained 30 pounds in 30 days. Over the next 40 years, I've gained about a pound a year and am now about permanently stable at 190. Can't seem to lose but don't gain, either.

It was my military training that got me eating all kinds of strange (to Americans) foods and I found that, considered objectively, none of them were bad. Since then, I can say that there is quite literally no food I've tried that I didn't like.
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.