Mountainhouse military

Reviews of other US rations - MCW, LRP, MCI, FSR, etc.
sodjer

Mountainhouse military

Post by sodjer » Sun May 22, 2016 3:54 pm

Hey ,I haven't been about a while,
just checking though soldier systems this morning and found this that many would be interested in ,
http://www.mountainhouse.com/m/category/military
It would be good to get them over here

Ruleryak
eBay name: ruleryak

Re: Mountainhouse military

Post by Ruleryak » Mon May 23, 2016 4:06 pm

This link is just loading a broken looking page that says select store with two choices. Choice one goes to the main mountain house homepage, choice two requires a dealer login.

housil

Post by housil » Mon May 23, 2016 4:10 pm

Same over here...

sodjer

Post by sodjer » Mon May 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Sorry lads ,my computer skills are weak ,but it should have linked ,
Go to the bottom of the main page and it gives military rations click that :oops:

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Mon May 23, 2016 5:01 pm

Thanks - that worked for me. Weird, though - when I scroll to the very bottom of the screen and hit the Military Rations link, it takes me to the same URL (http://www.mountainhouse.com/m/category/military.html) that you posted - but this time it displays the stuff we're looking for. It must be checking the referring URL and if the link wasn't clicked from Mountain House's own page, it intercepts the request and asks you to choose a store.

housil

Post by housil » Tue May 24, 2016 6:13 am

parafireboy
eBay name: parafireboy

Post by parafireboy » Tue May 24, 2016 9:34 am

The Epicenter still has a few left at $7.49, but several of the menus are sold out now. They did still have some of the turkey ones when I ordered yesterday :D

BlackDogBob

Post by BlackDogBob » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Hey guys! So there is a guy that does the Prepper Expo Circuit in Ohio, Tennessee, NC, Virginia, and Maryland that is direct with Mountain House. He lacks certain social skills, but once you get to know him he's an alright kinda guy. Anyway, I spoke with him in Sevierville at the Prepper Expo and he can get these from Mountain House at Dealer Cost of $5.80 each. He said he would order a bunch an have them at future shows for $8 each. As of now, he won't be at the Prepper Expo in Doswell in October, but says he might be at the Prepper Expo in Hampton VA in July and he will be at the Prepper Expo in Raliegh in July, and Sprinfield Missouri the last weekend in June. So if you are looking for some of these and want to get a better price and not pay for shipping and you are close to one of those shows, give him a call.

Additionally, Ron Jr, son of Ron Sr that used to own the Freeze Dry Guy, now lives in Arizona and has a company that sells long shelf life food and is a Mountain House Dealer. He also carries these entrees along with some Astronaut Rations and occasionally has full LRPs. He does Prepper Expos in Arizona and Southern California. So for those of you in the southwest, you might want to check him out.

Web addresses for a list of Prepper Shows in your area are as follows:
http://www.preppershowsusa.com
http://www.rkpreppershows.com

As always, any Prepper Show Kansas City East to the Atlantic Ocean there is a pretty good chance I will be there as a key note speaker. And I always have Inteernational Rations with me now. Lol. My wife is starting to get a little irritated at my "crazy obsession with those stupid MREs" and them taking up space in our camper, but I just can't stop eating them. Lol
Have German,Russian,Canadian,Lithuanian,Dutch, Israeli,Spanish,HDRs,LRPs,French,US RCWs,FSRs,Italian,Croatian, Polish,Aussie, Czech, Malaysian, Swedish, Australian and Norwegian Arctics.