Pizza MRE Review | 2018 Menu 23 Pizza Slice Pepperoni | Stirling vs Bridgford Taste Test

Reviews and taste-tests of any MREs from 1981-present
ReadinessReviews

Pizza MRE Review | 2018 Menu 23 Pizza Slice Pepperoni | Stirling vs Bridgford Taste Test

Post by ReadinessReviews » Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:19 pm

It took more than a year and a half but I'm finally getting around to a MRE Pizza review. I've actually been searching for US MRE Menu 23 Pizza Slice Pepperoni for several years at this point. I was waiting around to find one for a reasonable price. I also wanted to put the Stirling Foods and Bridgford Foods pizza offerings up against each other in a head to head taste test. I was so excited to give this one a try. Pizza is one of my all time favorite foods and I geek out a bit on the idea of pizza that is shelf stable. I didn't go into this review with very high expectations s far as taste goes. The pizza was basically what I expected. It's more "pizza like" than it is actual pizza. The sauce is pretty much just tomato paste with very little moisture and I'm not sure what's going on with the "cheese" but that stuff is weird! With all that said I still thought this meal was pretty good for what it is. I mean come on... it's pizza that stays good for years.