Re: My First Review: Lentil Stew with Potatoes and Ham (Menu 8) MRE Star

Post by Amelieee1 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:52 pm

EasyMre wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:24 am
koreyyy1 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 3:29 pm
EasyMre wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Thank you for checking it out! I reviewing your google sheets document. That's incredibly helpful.

I'm a little new to this. It looks like a break down of menus from a variety of countries. Is that correct?
My spreadsheet is of british rations only, its so you can find the contents of a ration without opening it
Nice! I just got into international and vintage MREs. My order is on the way. I've book marked your tool for future use. Thank you for taking the time to create it!

Also, I was curious. I noticed the link in your signature is a working link. I must be doing something wrong because I'd like to have live links in my signature working. Any tips or am I just messing it up?
Your link is in bold, that may be why
Check out my ORP menu spreadsheet: https://bit.ly/2NqUFRX | I have: | British 24HR Box Rations | French RCIRs | Type I EPA |Danish Rations

Steph1997

Post by Steph1997 » Sat May 30, 2020 12:57 am

EasyMre wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 1:29 am
Steph1997 wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 11:00 pm

Love the review!! I’m waiting for my tray to come in the mail to do a proper review :) I have 24 mre’s from 2007 just waiting to be eaten. I also bought a german mess kit. All I need are some forks and knives and I’m good but I’m waiting till the antique stores around me open for that.
Oh nice! This is a great hobby! I'm really enjoying it so far. So much culture and history in these little MRE time capsules. What do you plan to review first? You starting a You Tube channel or plan to do written reviews?
I know right! Love this hobby and it’s absolutely harmless unless you get a stomach ache from eating something rotten haha. Anyways I’m not sure yet. People tell me to make videos but I could also do written reviews. I have been ready a book on food in the American military so I feel like my videos would pretty much be straight to the point and educational if anything. Mre’s definitely are like time capsules, and you really get to experience the past through eating stuff like this. I even have an old easy bake oven with the original mixes haha maybe I’ll have to try those too
check out my youtube @campcooper

blue87fj60

Post by blue87fj60 » Sat May 30, 2020 4:56 pm

Nice well laid out review!

EasyMre

Post by EasyMre » Sat May 30, 2020 7:25 pm

blue87fj60 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:56 pm
Nice well laid out review!
Thank you! I appreciate you taking a look.