Fudge Brownies

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
DIRTYDAVE

Fudge Brownies

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:48 am

Friends, the new fudge brownie with chocolate chips is to die for! It is so delicious.
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:18 am

I was wondering about that one - I've been seeing a lot of ebay auctions for those things and I wasn't sure if it was just a new dessert or a dessert that they created but then decided not to include.

Unfortunately, the ebay auctions aren't what I'd call reasonable - they usually end up around $1 per brownie - and that's a lot IMHO for a single brownie.

Steve
inactive

Post by Steve » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:32 am

I know exactly whos selling those brownies, he sells these 1 week survival kits for like $50 bucks and stuff. They always have a reserve, but I know when the reserve is met since I keep watching em come and go. I've been scoping out good deals for desserts and stuff, still yet to find any.

Cant wait till I get a brownie again. They were in old MRE's werent they? Like 1993 or something? I cant remember.
You lose one - you rig one.

- Captain Quint

Hi, my name is Steve and I ramble alot... for many reasons I wish to keep to myself. :)

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:57 pm

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR STEVE, GET SOME NEW MRE'S!!! THE BROWNIES ARE TO DIE FOR!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"