Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
SentientTootsieRoll

Re: MRE's Seized in Louisville , KY

Post by SentientTootsieRoll » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:44 pm

Militaryration_guy wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:58 pm
SentientTootsieRoll wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:25 pm
I can understand the frustration from both sides, it’s completely warranted for Uncle Mike to be upset by this. Personally, I would direct my anger and frustration to the customs who confiscated my property for a stupid, illegitimate reason.
We can stop customs by calling our congressmen and ask them to submit anti ration confenscatement bills.
All 10 of us? ;)

elandil

Post by elandil » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:06 pm

Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:58 pm
SentientTootsieRoll wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:25 pm
I can understand the frustration from both sides, it’s completely warranted for Uncle Mike to be upset by this. Personally, I would direct my anger and frustration to the customs who confiscated my property for a stupid, illegitimate reason.
We can stop customs by calling our congressmen and ask them to submit anti ration confenscatement bills.
Yeah... Give it a try and tell us how well that works....

Shawn

Post by Shawn » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:16 pm

Some of the commenters in here have wives that cheat on them. Ill leave it at that. LMFAO 😂😂💀 Sorry Mike

Shawn

Post by Shawn » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:28 pm

Im just playing. But man sheesh.... Really rotten thing to do on part of the gov. Whatever happened to freedom???

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Post by BTemple » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:10 am

Shawn wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:16 pm
Some of the commenters in here have wives that cheat on them. Ill leave it at that. LMFAO 😂😂💀 Sorry Mike
What does that even mean?
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.

Westview
eBay name: robichj

Post by Westview » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:25 pm

Waiting for an international ration to arrive is half the fun in this hobby!

Checking the tracking number every day, hoping it passes through customs and the smile on your face when it does! Then getting a bit anxious when it arrives and unpacking to see if it was tampered with! There's no guarantee they will arrive untouched. Most of the time they arrive in tact, but sometimes they don't. That's just the nature of the game.

Sailswish

Post by Sailswish » Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:36 pm

I bought two Polish rations from Bart the other day just to support him and his business. If it arrives unmolested, bonus.

Militaryration_guy

Post by Militaryration_guy » Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:58 am

Shawn wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:28 pm
Im just playing. But man sheesh.... Really rotten thing to do on part of the gov. Whatever happened to freedom???
I'll tell you what happened to our freedom of getting imported forgein military rations, we let the government have to much power that's why we ought to be calling our congressmen.
A random hillbilly guy intrested in in military rations from across the world :arrow: :mrgreen: :arrow: :!: :?:

GunnarTheFeisty

Post by GunnarTheFeisty » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:13 pm

Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:58 am
Shawn wrote:
I'll tell you what happened to our freedom of getting imported forgein military rations, we let the government have to much power that's why we ought to be calling our congressmen.
:lol:
most wanted: RCIR, MCI/B units, IMPs, anything old, and a packet or two of RAFCO soup. PM if you've got these, or anything else to sell that isn't too expensive.

BTemple
eBay name: btem9257

Post by BTemple » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:14 am

Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:58 am
Shawn wrote:
Where in the constitution did it previously give this freedom you speak of?
In the immortal words of President Harrison Ford, Air Force One: Peace is not the absence of war... it is the presence of justice.