Official DSCP MRE Pages Redesigned

Discussions about US MREs and other US rations
kman
Site Admin

Official DSCP MRE Pages Redesigned

Post by kman » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:10 am

As mentioned on the News page, the DSCP has recenly redesigned their Subsistence/Operational Rations web site. This redesign breaks most of the old links to the site. The new main page is: http://www.dscp.dla.mil/subs/rations/programs/. From that page, you can click through to the individual rations programs (MREs, MCWs, HDRs, etc.). I noticed they finally removed the RCW and LRP pages. You can find links to the old version of those site on my RCW and Other US MREs pages.

I like the layout and look of the new design. But I don’t like how they left off all the rations pictures. Each page does have a link at the top that you can click on to see some pictures, but I think it looks better when you have some pictures actually load on the page. Just a personal preference, though. It’s still a nice looking design.

But the best part of the update is that they *finally* put up the official 2005 MRE menus: DSCP Page and My Page.

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:51 pm

The chicken fajitas and blueberry cobbler sound good to me.
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"

kman
Site Admin

Post by kman » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:31 pm

I was thinking the blueberry cobbler sounded good, too. But then I noticed it was blueberry *cherry* cobbler. I'm not so sure about that!

DIRTYDAVE

Post by DIRTYDAVE » Thu Jun 16, 2005 5:47 pm

:cry:
"THEY CALL ME DIRTY...DIRTYDAVE"